Author Topic: SHOCK VIDEO: Rebel reporter assaulted at Women's March — $1,000 reward to find him (Canada)  (Read 1164 times)

Offline endicom

The Rebel
Ezra Levant
Jan. 22, 2017

UPDATE: WE CAUGHT HIM! Dion Bews of Edmonton, please turn yourself into the nearest police department, and prepare for a massive civil lawsuit.

BOUNTY: We received several tips, and are checking to see which one came in first. You will be contacted to receive your $1,000 bounty!

Yesterday our Alberta bureau chief, Sheila Gunn Reid, was hit in the face by an NDP thug, right on the steps of the Alberta Legislature. Here's Sheila's report:

More w/video... http://www.therebel.media/shock_video_rebel_reporter_attacked_by_alberta_ndp_thug

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Rebel Media, yes, I've watched some of their videos, they do good work. I think they reported news that was positive for Brexit and Trump.

Offline endicom

Rebel Media, yes, I've watched some of their videos, they do good work. I think they reported news that was positive for Brexit and Trump.

I forget the details but Ezra Levant, like Mark Steyn, was facing some sort of hate speech charges in Canada.

Kristinn Taylor, of Gateway Pundit, has a video of a female Trump supporter having her hair set on fire: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/shock-video-democrat-sets-fire-trump-supporters-hair-inaugural-protest/ A companion quickly put it out.

The Rebel should be a solid site. Gateway Pundit can be iffy but I do see things there that I wouldn't otherwise know about. The above video, for instance.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Wait... they punched a woman at the woman's march? Do I have that right?

Offline endicom

Wait... they punched a woman at the woman's march? Do I have that right?

One guy did. Others covered for him.

Wingnut

Well they ID'd the little twerp.  888high58888