Author Topic: Let's talk about those side-by-side images of the Obama and Trump inLet's talk about those side-by-side images of the Obama and Trump inauguration crowdsauguration crowds  (Read 923 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Let's talk about those side-by-side images of the Obama and Trump inauguration crowds

In the article he points out that democrat turn out is bigger, since fedgov employees heavily populate the DC area. Not that logic and facts like that, deter liberals or #nevertrumps from finding false meaning.

https://www.hermancain.com/lets-talk-about-those-side-by-side-images-of
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online dfwgator

Who cares?

We know liberals are more into these kinds of things than conservatives.   The government is not our life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Who cares?

We know liberals are more into these kinds of things than conservatives.   The government is not our life.

Correct.  The relevance of the size of the Inauguration crowd is the same as who got the most popular votes on 11/8.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

geronl

The Trumper Kneepadders are obsessed with this.

Hey, instead of spending time putting a new government in place and getting things done, we should go out and wail and complain about the media! Trump, Spicer and Conway all spent time on this. lol.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Hey, instead of spending time putting a new government in place and getting things done, we should go out and wail and complain about the media! Trump, Spicer and Conway all spent time on this. lol.
@geronl
I've heard Trumpturd, Trumpanzee, idiot, fool, moron, but kneepadder is a new one. LoL

You anti-Trump NeverTrumpers are as fanatical in your hate as any religious zealot I have ever known, but by God you are creative with your ever demeaning and condescending insults. And for that I thank you. I think you're a nut, but I do appreciate creativity.

Looking forward to your next insult. They are pretty funny. LoL
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Right_in_Virginia

It certainly has your attention.   I wonder why that is.   :pondering

@geronl

Offline Idiot

It certainly has your attention.   I wonder why that is.   :pondering

@geronl
Not everyone has the time and money to make the trip to D.C. for the inauguration.  Not to mention the threat of terrorism...etc.  A whole lot safer to watch it from the recliner.   ^-^

Oceander

@geronl
I've heard Trumpturd, Trumpanzee, idiot, fool, moron, but kneepadder is a new one. LoL

You anti-Trump NeverTrumpers are as fanatical in your hate as any religious zealot I have ever known, but by God you are creative with your ever demeaning and condescending insults. And for that I thank you. I think you're a nut, but I do appreciate creativity.

Looking forward to your next insult. They are pretty funny. LoL

/snicker