Author Topic: Trump’s Speech At CIA Headquarters. One Could Call It Bizarre Or Maybe Something More (VIDEO)  (Read 971 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump’s Speech At CIA Headquarters. One Could Call It Bizarre Or Maybe Something More (VIDEO)

Posted at 7:38 pm on January 21, 2017 by streiff

This afternoon Donald Trump and Mike Pence took a trip across the Potomac to talk to staff at CIA Headquarters. Trump has gotten off to a rocky start with the intelligence community mostly because former CIA Director John Brennan was carrying out a one-man war against Trump and his new administration via press leaks.

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/01/21/trumps-speech-cia-headquarters/

What???  Trump rambling on...............
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline montanajoe

I must admit this was the first speech ever I've read given by Trump.

If he is saying the administration will give the military, with the CIA backing them up, both the support and orders to fight to win against radical Islam  then I am  100% behind him. As this is Trump playing to an audience, I'm skeptical, but if he follows through I'll freely admit I was wrong about the man as the WOT is my number one issue...

geronl

He spent the whole campaign trashing the intelligence community.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

...in its present state, with its present leadership.   NOT the men and women following orders behind the scenes.  He's differentiating.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Right_in_Virginia

His whole campaign?  Hyperbole is not your friend.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Listening to it now it's not bad for a Donny speech.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Heard on twitter it was his staff applauding and the CIA employees just stared.

:shrug:

Right out of the Alinsky playbook. Place people around the room to react in  specific ways so the typical person feels like a standout if they don't join in. The diamond method The Delphi Technique I think it was called. It may work with the typical low info voter but our intel guys are trained to recognize crowd manipulation methods.

I keep expecting a return of the Wilson era 2 minute men to "spontaneously" stand up in bars and restaurants to share their stories about how their lives have been transformed by the election of St Tangelo.

In group settings, the Delphi Technique is an unethical method of achieving
consensus on controversial topics. It
requires well-trained professionals, known as "facilitators" or "change agents," who deliberately escalate tension
among group members, pitting one faction against another to make a preordained viewpoint appear "sensible,"
while making opposing views appear ridiculous

http://freedom-school.com/lessons/defeating-delphi-technique.pdf

« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 02:16:33 pm by Cripplecreek »