Author Topic: Has Trump Already Ordered The End of the Obamacare Mandate?  (Read 603 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online DB

Re: Has Trump Already Ordered The End of the Obamacare Mandate?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 08:43:27 pm »
Can't require coverage for preexisting conditions and no mandate. An economic impossibility without government subsidies paid by someone else - hence another welfare program.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 08:50:13 pm »
I'm biting my nails too.

Repeal and Replace?

This is the level of damage allowing the Democrats to pass Anything occasions.

They so corrupted and dismantled the market system on this it doesn't appear there is any simply repealing the horror.

Socialized Medicine isn't going to taste one bit better just by putting an R on it.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2017, 08:52:17 pm »
I'm biting my nails too.

Repeal and Replace?

This is the level of damage allowing the Democrats to pass Anything occasions.

They so corrupted and dismantled the market system on this it doesn't appear there is any simply repealing the horror.

Socialized Medicine isn't going to taste one bit better just by putting an R on it.

That was the whole point of ObamaCare,  to make it impossible to have anything but ultimately a government-run health care system.

Offline beandog

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2017, 10:49:36 pm »
All they have to do is require all congresscritters to have Obama Care and it'd be gone in an instant.