Author Topic: Pu$$y Power Hats  (Read 2503 times)

Offline Night Hides Not

Pu$$y Power Hats
« on: January 21, 2017, 07:22:09 pm »
I have already warned my sons to avoid women who wear these hats.

If I see any woman in my office wearing one of these, I'm filing a hostile workplace environment claim.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 08:33:33 pm by Mod2 »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: bleep Power Hats
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 07:23:11 pm »
Thanks mods!  lol
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Wingnut

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 07:23:13 pm »
FYI.  Make an edit.  Pu$$y.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2017, 07:26:23 pm »
Thanks mods!  lol

Sorry that word is on the censor list and I am not changing it for obvious reasons..take Wingnut's advice...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2017, 07:28:29 pm »
Mine is different.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline beandog

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2017, 08:30:07 pm »
Color me confused, I have no idea what this goofy hat means.  No sure I want to find out. :silly:

Offline corbe

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2017, 08:34:13 pm »
   Why is she wearing that phallic symbol around her neck?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Mod2

Re: Pu$$y Power Hats
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2017, 08:34:34 pm »
Title edited, although the filtered title seemed like a more appropriate response to these hats.

Offline beandog

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2017, 08:39:37 pm »
Okay, I get it now.   :whistle:

Wingnut

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2017, 08:41:32 pm »
Okay, I get it now.   :whistle:

You know old bean...I'm thinking you have the perfect avatar...for you!   :beer:

Offline beandog

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2017, 08:54:32 pm »
You know old bean...I'm thinking you have the perfect avatar...for you!   :beer:
You, sir, are probably correct.   :laugh:

Silver Pines

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2017, 02:15:19 pm »
I have already warned my sons to avoid women who wear these hats.

If I see any woman in my office wearing one of these, I'm filing a hostile workplace environment claim.

@Night Hides Not

If you see a woman at work wearing one of those, snatch it off her head and throw it out the window, and then run.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2017, 02:34:19 pm »
Title edited, although the filtered title seemed like a more appropriate response to these hats.

And I thought this thread was about bleep.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2017, 03:22:42 pm »
@Night Hides Not

If you see a woman at work wearing one of those, snatch it off her head and throw it out the window, and then run.

I'll take that under advisement...lol.

Wingnut

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2017, 03:30:21 pm »
I'll take that under advisement...lol.

And if you see a naked man chasing a woman wearing one of those hats through an alley with a butcher knife and a hard on, just figure he is out collecting for the Red Cross.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2017, 03:41:21 pm »
@Night Hides Not

« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 03:41:54 pm by dfwgator »

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2017, 03:50:11 pm »
FYI.  Make an edit.  Pu$$y.
Much better with the dollar signs. Sheesh. As though it were free.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2017, 03:52:46 pm »
Some of these women call us d**kheads.
I am sensing some sort of symbiotic relationship.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2017, 04:18:58 pm »
Do any of you recall women massing to protest the President when his last name was "Clinton" and had just been revealed to have been having relations with an unpaid young intern? Or after several women had credibly charged him with having sexually assaulted them?

Neither do I. What legally-actionable wrongdoing is Donald Trump presently charged with? Nothing.

But the marches yesterday were not about "nothing".

What they represented was a rejection of democracy, largely by people who still insist upon being called "Democrats".

The assembled throngs were not objecting to anything that Donald Trump has done as President, largely because he has not yet done anything substantive. It might be fairly said that the marchers were voicing their objection to what Donald Trump stands for, or at least what they believe he stands for, and that is true, as far as it goes.

But the fuller truth is that what the marchers cared about, the one single thing that unites them all is a collective fear about losing the one and only "right" that matters to them: the unlimited "right" to kill their unborn children at will, and at others' expense, if need be.

In all their distaste for the rule of law, and the peaceful transition of power to the other political party, what binds together yesterday's pink-headed protestors is the idea that they may willfully deem the life of another growing inside them as an inconvenience and end it without question, without restriction, and without consequence.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 04:26:43 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline corbe

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2017, 04:23:43 pm »
   In the Lib brain Monica was consensual, ERGO, they were all consensual, and besides he was never convicted, unlike Trump just grabbing what felt good.  just sayin
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Silver Pines

Offline libertybele

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2017, 05:14:22 pm »
   In the Lib brain Monica was consensual, ERGO, they were all consensual, and besides he was never convicted, unlike Trump just grabbing what felt good.  just sayin

Consensual?  Several women have come forward that Billy Bob groped them.  The real point here is twofold; Trump was elected President by the people and won the electoral vote which included women. These women are also protesting the threat to abortion rights and Planned Parenthood. I know I'm going to tick off a lot of women by saying this, but  I'm sorry; all of this reflects on the moral decay on society that has in great part been brought about by women's 'rights'. When we as a society no longer recognize that killing the unborn fetus and selling their body parts is wrong and protest when threats of stopping that butchery is beginning to surface, something is drastically, drastically wrong.  When women such as Madonna take offense at some of the things that Trump has supposedly stated, yet she prances around on stage signing "So won't you go down where it's warm inside,Go down where I cannot hide,Go down where all life begins,Go down that's where my love is...etc. something is drastically wrong.

Women deserve equal pay and an equal right to vote; but they don't have the right to destroy life and project 'nasty' innuendos  and then hide and protest under 'women's rights'.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2017, 05:17:29 pm »
I know I'm going to tick off a lot of women by saying this, but  I'm sorry; all of this reflects on the moral decay on society that has in great part been brought about by women's 'rights'. When we as a society no longer recognize that killing the unborn fetus and selling their body parts is wrong and protest when threats of stopping that butchery is beginning to surface, something is drastically, drastically wrong.

Eloquently stated Honesty @libertybele

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2017, 05:29:05 pm »
This hat rubs me the wrong way.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Wingnut

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2017, 05:34:35 pm »
This hat rubs me the wrong way.

The other head Fred.