Author Topic: Why Barack Obama is the worst President in the history of the United States  (Read 776 times)

rangerrebew

Why Barack Obama is the worst President in the history of the United States

January 20, 2017 10:17 am By Robert Spencer 73 Comments

Just over two hours remain in the most disastrous presidency in American history, but our long national nightmare won’t be over at noon today. That’s because Barack Hussein Obama has planted seeds that will be bearing bitter fruit for years, and probably decades, to come. Here are a few of his most ignominious accomplishments:

1. Removing all mention of Islam from counter-terror training, and denying that Islamic texts and teachings have any role in inciting jihad terrorists to commit acts of violence. Given Trump’s repeated upbraiding of Obama and Hillary Clinton during the campaign for their refusal even to say “radical Islam,” there is reason to be confident that Trump will once again allow our law enforcement and intelligence officials to study the motivating ideology of the jihad terrorists, which is an indispensable prerequisite to defeating them. However, large organizations such as the FBI, the CIA, the DHS and others don’t turn on a dime; Obama has made for an institutional culture of denial and political correctness that is now deeply embedded. All too many FBI agents and others who should know better think that the best thing they can do when confronted with a terror-tied mosque is conduct “outreach” and reassure the Muslims there of their good will. Investigate it? Heavens to betsy, that would be “Islamophobic.” Attempts by Trump to ensure that the enemy ideology is indeed confronted realistically will be met with fierce resistance from with the law enforcement and intelligence agencies themselves.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/01/why-barack-obama-is-the-worst-president-in-the-history-of-the-united-states
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 10:30:17 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Going to grammar nitpick the headline with great pleasure:

Why Barack Obama WAS the worst President in the history of the United States
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Not even close! 

Bad to be sure but not even close to the worst ever!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Most subversive, definitely. However, I'm pretty sure we've seen worse. James Buchanan couldn't even hold the country together.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Not even close! 

Bad to be sure but not even close to the worst ever!

It is hard to compete with Johnson, Wilson, and Buchanan for the worst spot.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Most subversive, definitely. However, I'm pretty sure we've seen worse. James Buchanan couldn't even hold the country together.

Worse, attempted religious genocide and actually started (well, technically Jackson started it) ethnic cleansing of the Native Americans.

Offline Hoodat

Buchanan was the worst.  Obama is next, followed by Pierce, Fillmore, and Wilson.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-