Author Topic: Trump: 'There's Never Been a Cabinet Like This'; Dems Are 'Going Absolutely Crazy'  (Read 704 times)

rangerrebew

Trump: 'There's Never Been a Cabinet Like This'; Dems Are 'Going Absolutely Crazy'

(CNSNews.com) - Hours after the leader of Senate Democrats slammed Donald Trump's Cabinet as an ethically-challenged "swamp Cabinet," Donald Trump defended his picks and suggested that Democrats "are going crazy."

At a black-tie reception in Washington Thursday night, Trump heaped praise on the people who will help him govern:

It was so beautiful how great our Cabinet -- all of whom are here tonight -- how great our Cabinet has performed. We have a Cabinet, I believe, the likes of which has never been appointed. There's never been a Cabinet like this.

“I will say, the other side is going absolutely crazy. They're going crazy.  The Cabinet members are doing really fantastically. I've watched most of it. I've heard most of it. They have really, really done a good job. I'm very, very proud of my picks. There's not a pick that I don't love. And if there was, I'd

Source URL: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/trump-theres-never-been-cabinet-dems-are-going-crazy
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 03:59:17 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline r9etb

It was so beautiful how great our Cabinet -- all of whom are here tonight -- how great our Cabinet has performed. We have a Cabinet, I believe, the likes of which has never been appointed. There's never been a Cabinet like this.

“I will say, the other side is going absolutely crazy. They're going crazy.  The Cabinet members are doing really fantastically. I've watched most of it. I've heard most of it. They have really, really done a good job. I'm very, very proud of my picks. There's not a pick that I don't love.

That does it.  I'm going to start a movement for the abolition of adjectives and adverbs.

HonestJohn

Yes, we've never had a President nominate someone for a cabinet position who was awarded a 'Friend of Russia' medal from the Russian government.

I guess the real question is why our GOP Senators and the conservative voter are okay with that.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 02:54:10 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline RedHead

Well let's see.  Wednesday his nominee for Commerce secretary admitted he employed an illegal alien for twelve years, his Budget Director admitted he had not paid withholding tax on an employee for several years, and his nominee for Education secretary admitted she was unaware that a federal law required that disabled students are entitled to the same level of education as able students are and that schools need guns to defend from grizzly bears. 

No wonder Democrats are going nuts.

Offline Applewood

Seems to me he has done as nearly every other president -- choose his cabinet nominees and advisors from his friends, relatives, donors, fraternity brothers, golfing buddies, etc.  Cabinet members and advisors aren't chosen for their ability to do the job.