Author Topic: Obama To Make History With Friday Arrival In Palm Springs  (Read 911 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Obama To Make History With Friday Arrival In Palm Springs
« on: January 20, 2017, 12:15:04 am »
Vince Marino
KMIR NBC Palm Springs
January 19, 2017

Post-presidential visits to the desert are nothing new. Presidents Eisenhower, Nixon and Ford all came to the Coachella Valley after their time in office. President Obama though will make history Friday when he becomes the first president to head straight for the desert the moment he becomes a private citizen.

After all, they don't call the Coachella Valley "the playground of presidents" for no reasons.
More

The Southern California desert is beautiful. My dear wife and I have been coming here for thirty years.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Obama To Make History With Friday Arrival In Palm Springs
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 12:26:23 am »
After all, they don't call the Coachella Valley "the playground of presidents" for no reasons.

But he ain't going to Coachella. He's going to Palm Springs which last time I checked was a gay hot spot.

http://www.palmspringslife.com/palm-springs-ranks-as-no-1-gay-friendly-city/

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 12:38:07 am »

But he ain't going to Coachella. He's going to Palm Springs which last time I checked was a gay hot spot.

http://www.palmspringslife.com/palm-springs-ranks-as-no-1-gay-friendly-city/
Palm Springs is in the Coachella Valley, and there are indeed a lot of gays there, but so what?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 12:49:10 am »
Palm Springs is in the Coachella Valley, and there are indeed a lot of gays there, but so what?

I think you can add up where I'm going......but if you can't, here it is. He's gay.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 01:36:12 am »
I think you can add up where I'm going......but if you can't, here it is. He's gay.

This is just for you Frank.  Proof the Michelle is really a Michael:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B418vtkQsY
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 01:43:28 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2017, 01:39:21 am »
Giveni that Obie's best pal from Hawaii, and current golfing partner, was arrested in Hawaii for soliciting a young boy for sex, it would not surprise me at all if Obie indulged his own  proclivities