Author Topic: Freeing Private Manning  (Read 1205 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Freeing Private Manning
« on: January 18, 2017, 02:15:06 pm »
Freeing Private Manning
Editorial of The New York Sun | January 17, 2017

Shocking is the only word for President Obama’s decision to release Private Manning from prison after serving but six of the 35 years to which the disgraced soldier had been sentenced by a military court. We understand that it is fully within the President’s constitutional power. And that the private’s circumstances — as a transgender soldier being held largely in solitary at a prison for men — must be exceptionally excruciating. Yet what kind of signal does this commutation send when we are still in the middle of a war in which thousands of our GIs are in harm’s way?

more
http://www.nysun.com/editorials/freeing-private-manning/89870/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

Re: Freeing Private Manning
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 02:17:07 pm »
Title should free Freeing Mannings Privates.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 02:39:48 pm »
Either that, or "Saving Private Spyin'."
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 12:51:57 am by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 02:40:56 pm »

Exactly. Everybody knows full well that the main reason Obama did this is because the dude looks like a lady. For all we know Michelle could have been the one pushing this.

I think Obama has a thing for trannies.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2017, 02:43:23 pm »
This is about as in your face as he can get as far as the military and intelligence community are concerned IMHO!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2017, 02:54:47 pm »
Well, he is not out yet. We shall see how Trump's administration, Intel community, and military leadership will deal with this.

At this moment I give it about 70/30 that it will actually happen. It is just too egregious and absurd.

Obama will be long gone by then.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 02:55:31 pm by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2017, 06:20:27 pm »
I hope someone beats the hell out of him.  Seriously.  He betrayed his country, and his only excuse is that he's a dude pretending to be a woman.

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2017, 07:27:42 pm »
Well, he is not out yet. We shall see how Trump's administration, Intel community, and military leadership will deal with this.

At this moment I give it about 70/30 that it will actually happen. It is just too egregious and absurd.

Obama will be long gone by then.

I don't think there is any redress or reversal of a Presidential pardon or commutation.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2017, 12:47:23 am »
I don't think there is any redress or reversal of a Presidential pardon or commutation.

I understand that. And I have no answers. I don't know how. It is just pure intuition. But for some reason I have a feeling that it is not going to happen.

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2017, 01:00:48 am »

I understand that. And I have no answers. I don't know how. It is just pure intuition. But for some reason I have a feeling that it is not going to happen.

Only a very-limited number of things might happen.

An extralegal act by Trump.  I think this misbegotten freak belongs on the GALLOWS...do not misunderstand me; but in this nation we have, or used to have, Rule of Law.  The President was given the power of pardons, by the Constitution; and to reverse a pardon by Presidential edict is to place the President above the Constitution.

To have Congress vote to reverse the pardon, amounts to a Bill of Attainder.

It is possible the freak is killed once out.  Even freaks who hire she-male prostitutes sometimes are veterans; and sometimes even love their country.  BradleyChelsea may get street justice.

It is more likely that the freakazoid will violate some other law.  Perhaps kill a playmate in a game of Hide The Salami.  That happens OFTEN with these nutburgers.

Or the freak may just kill itself.  The reason he got his johnson whacked off, was that he was sick, miserable.  He didn't need mutilation, he needed either a shrink or drugs; and his mutilation won't help.  MANY, I think a majority, of these freaks try to kill themselves in the end.

Those are the only outcomes.  The only way this she-male is staying in the joint for what it did, is if the United States ceases to be...which is also a possibility but not one we'll explore here.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2017, 01:25:37 am »
Well that's the thing. Obama may have made things worse for 'it'.

It was forgotten. Now it is front page.

Even it does get released, how would that help it? It may be better off in prison.