Author Topic: Kerry Jokes That Trump Administration May Last Only a Year or Two  (Read 1869 times)

rangerrebew

Kerry Jokes That Trump Administration May Last Only a Year or Two

(CNSNews.com) – Secretary of State John Kerry, in one of his final public appearances before stepping down, jokingly suggested Tuesday that the Trump administration may only last a year or two.

Some of his audience at the World Economic Forum in Davos – which this year has many attendees absorbed with the looming inauguration of President-elect Donald Trump – appeared to enjoy the comment, laughing and clapping.

Referring to the prospect that the Trump administration may walk away from the Iran nuclear deal, Kerry said that doing so would harm American credibility, “and it will hurt for the endurance of a year, two years, whatever, while the administration is there.”

Source URL: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/kerry-jokes-trump-administration-may-last-only-year-or-two

Offline libertybele

Re: Kerry Jokes That Trump Administration May Last Only a Year or Two
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 01:15:28 pm »
The "Trump Administration" which would comprise of Trump, Pence and cabinet members?  So ... exactly how would they impeach everyone?? It is amazing how the leftist politicians say things to the LIV and in turn the LIV drink the kool-aid.

As for credibility, America lost credibility when they made the Iran nuke deal.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 02:04:50 pm »
Horse Face is the last one to talk about credibility.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 02:14:55 pm »
The rest of the world has really enjoyed 'pantsing' the US the past few decades, and seem to resent the possibility that era might be ending. I hope,anyway.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2017, 02:20:36 pm »
The "Trump Administration" which would comprise of Trump, Pence and cabinet members?  So ... exactly how would they impeach everyone?? It is amazing how the leftist politicians say things to the LIV and in turn the LIV drink the kool-aid.

As for credibility, America lost credibility when they made the Iran nuke deal.

Correct.

Wacko Leftist like Kerry, O'Donnell, among many others, including a few wacko far-Left Senators, cannot comprehend that even if they achieve their insane quest to impeach Trump, then it simply falls to the VP and nothing really changes.

They don't get that. They imagine, because they are STUPID, that if Trump is killed or impeached there will be a new election.

You can't fix stupid.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2017, 06:23:27 pm »

Correct.

Wacko Leftist like Kerry, O'Donnell, among many others, including a few wacko far-Left Senators, cannot comprehend that even if they achieve their insane quest to impeach Trump, then it simply falls to the VP and nothing really changes.

They don't get that. They imagine, because they are STUPID, that if Trump is killed or impeached there will be a new election.

You can't fix stupid.

His comment is directed to all the mental midgets on the left.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2017, 06:30:59 pm »
Secretary of State John Kerry, in one of his final public appearances before stepping down, jokingly suggested Tuesday that the Trump administration may only last a year or two.

Let's be honest, though.  As a matter of politics, I think Trump is probably the president most vulnerable to impeachment since Nixon.

What galls me, however, is the active undermining of Trump's credibility -- and by extension, the credibility of the US -- by the current administration, beginning with Obama.  The arrogance and recklessness of it is typical of these creatures, and the results of it will probably be unpleasant.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2017, 12:18:27 am »
Let's be honest, though.  As a matter of politics, I think Trump is probably the president most vulnerable to impeachment since Nixon.

No is he not.  Let's resist the  :bs: being pushed by the MSM and Chucky Schumer.   **nononono*

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2017, 12:28:43 am »

What galls me, however, is the active undermining of Trump's credibility -- and by extension, the credibility of the US -- by the current administration, beginning with Obama.  The arrogance and recklessness of it is typical of these creatures, and the results of it will probably be unpleasant.

If by "most vulnerable" you mean most likely for the Congress cretins to vote Articles of Impeachment, on fantasy or hearsay or psychological-projection accusations...correct.

Possible, too, that the Senate simpletons would vote to convict.

What then?  What, Pillory Klintoon gonna march, or be carried while she's in a seizure state...through the House Chambers and parked on the Big Chair?

Nope...don't work that way.  There's Pence; and then there's Paul Rino - who I have no love for but who's still light-years above any of the D Brand Marxists.

That's a lot of Impeaching they'll have to do; and even if they work through Rino, it will be the House who elects Number 4.  The Republican HOUSE.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2017, 12:37:36 am »
If by "most vulnerable" you mean most likely for the Congress cretins to vote Articles of Impeachment, on fantasy or hearsay or psychological-projection accusations...correct.

Possible, too, that the Senate simpletons would vote to convict.

That's what I meant.  Trump is like Nixon in a lot of ways.  There's an animus against Trump from an ardent and powerful political faction; and unlike Clinton, Trump would not have the media to protect him - they'll be attacking him instead.

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2017, 12:52:49 am »
That's what I meant.  Trump is like Nixon in a lot of ways.  There's an animus against Trump from an ardent and powerful political faction; and unlike Clinton, Trump would not have the media to protect him - they'll be attacking him instead.

Yes - and it has nothing to do with Trump's actions, legitimate or lawbreaking.

What it has to do with, is the nature of the antidemocratic Democrats.  We have SEEN how they respond to true, obvious, continuous lawbreaking - we saw it with Klintoon; and now we've had that multiplied to the tenth factor with Soetoro.

THEY DO NOT CARE.  They have NO understanding of law, or Rule of Law.  It is all politics to them.

It was for just such a movement that there is a Constitutional proscription on Bills of Attainder.

But, as it happens, Impeachment is not a criminal trial.  It is styled as a courtroom proceeding, but it is not accusation of crime nor rendering of punishment.  It is DISMISSAL.  Point of fact, an officeholder can be Impeached for spitting on the sidewalk - and need not even be factually guilty.

All that is necessary is passage of Articles of Impeachment in the House and a three-fifths vote in the Senate.

So the undemocratic Democrats want to politicize this as well.  Even if in the process they further destabilize this nation...when it crashes, we will be little more than a banana republic; and all the Democrats' power...goes the way of America's wealth, power and status.

They're burning the house down, while in it...to hurt the adults who try to contain them.  Suicidal and insane.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 12:53:37 am by JustPassinThru »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2017, 01:03:00 am »
Impeachment would not change much for the Left. All the cabinet and judges would still be there and we would have President Pence.

I can live with that.

How does this benefit the Left? What would they gain from this?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 01:04:37 am by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2017, 01:04:07 am »
Impeachment would not change much for the Left. All the cabinet and judges would still be there and we would have President Pence.

How does this benefit the Left? What would they gain from this?

A scalp.

Perceived payback for Billy Jeff's impeachment.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2017, 01:10:50 am »
A scalp.

Perceived payback for Billy Jeff's impeachment.

The best payback the trump admin can give them is to do a good job.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2017, 01:13:50 am »
The best payback the trump admin can give them is to do a good job.

Nailed it.  888high58888

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2017, 01:15:05 am »
A scalp.

Why does the idea of the Left walking around with Trump's hair make me chuckle?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2017, 01:18:58 am »
Some of his audience at the World Economic Forum in Davos – which this year has many attendees absorbed with the looming inauguration of President-elect Donald Trump – appeared to enjoy the comment, laughing and clapping.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2017, 01:29:41 am »

Why does the idea of the Left walking around with Trump's hair make me chuckle?

Cause they'd look funny carrying a toupee?  :silly:

Sorry...couldn't resist.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 01:30:36 am by txradioguy »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2017, 01:50:27 am »
Cause they'd look funny carrying a toupee?  :silly:

Sorry...couldn't resist.

That's hilarious. Could you imagine toupee back in the old West? LoL

It would confuse and scare the hell the Indians. They would think you are a God of some kind who cannot be scalped.

Maybe that does apply to Trump? Trump would tell them like he did the Chinese, "You know what? Just keep it."

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2017, 02:04:57 am »

That's hilarious. Could you imagine toupee back in the old West? LoL

It would confuse and scare the hell the Indians. They would think you are a God of some kind who cannot be scalped.

Maybe that does apply to Trump? Trump would tell them like he did the Chinese, "You know what? Just keep it."

:silly: