Author Topic: ‘Tell Me What Your Real Name Is’: Tucker Carlson Confronts Guest Over Hoax in Bonkers Interview  (Read 1718 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
....The video above contains quite possibly one of the most bizarre interviews you will ever watch.

Here’s how Tucker Carlson began the interview:

“This is a sham, your company isn’t real, your website is fake, the claims you have made are lies, this is a hoax. Let me start at the beginning, however, with your name, Dom Tullipso, which is not your real name. It’s a fake name, we ran you through law enforcement-level background checks and that name does not exist. So let’s start out with the truth. Tell me what your real name is.”....

http://www.mediaite.com/online/tell-me-what-your-real-name-is-tucker-carlson-confronts-guest-over-hoax-in-bizarre-interview/

Offline ABX

“We are now supporting Trump in the hope that the Roswell documents from 1947 are finally released and put back into the hands of Fisher Stevens.”

Offline Frank Cannon

When the circus comes to town, you just have to sit back and be entertained.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Peyton Manning is a national treasure?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline ABX

Washington Post and others still have this con artist's fake ads and website pay-to-protest story up.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/17/ads-two-dozen-cities-offer-protesters-2500-agitate/

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Peyton Manning is a national treasure?

His dad was a great quarterback.  He was a great quarterback. His little sister was a pretty decent quarterback.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Wingnut

That was interesting.