Author Topic: Kerry: Trump can’t instantly undo Obama actions  (Read 600 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kerry: Trump can’t instantly undo Obama actions
« on: January 17, 2017, 09:36:53 pm »
By Mark Hensch - 01/17/17 04:15 PM EST

Departing Secretary of State John Kerry says unraveling President Obama’s achievements will take Donald Trump longer than the president-elect expects.

“I just don’t believe that,” Kerry said Tuesday in Davos, Switzerland while discussing Trump instantly reversing Obama’s moves. "I don’t believe they will be.”

Kerry cited Obama’s landmark 2015 nuclear deal with Iran as one policy victory Trump will struggle with rolling back.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/314660-kerry-trump-cant-instantly-undo-obama-actions
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Kerry: Trump can’t instantly undo Obama actions
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 09:42:44 pm »
This is one time where I would love to hear a Trump soundbite that replies: "Oh yeah?  WATCH ME."

There are plenty of things Trump could do within the power of the Executive - and plenty more to do if Congress will act.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 09:44:23 pm »
By Mark Hensch - 01/17/17 04:15 PM EST

Departing Secretary of State John Kerry says unraveling President Obama’s achievements will take Donald Trump longer than the president-elect expects.

“I just don’t believe that,” Kerry said Tuesday in Davos, Switzerland while discussing Trump instantly reversing Obama’s moves. "I don’t believe they will be.”

Kerry cited Obama’s landmark 2015 nuclear deal with Iran as one policy victory Trump will struggle with rolling back.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/314660-kerry-trump-cant-instantly-undo-obama-actions

Next Monday should be very interesting.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 09:44:43 pm »
2 more days.  two more day.