Author Topic: FAREWELL TO ABOMINATION  (Read 643 times)

rangerrebew

FAREWELL TO ABOMINATION
« on: January 17, 2017, 07:19:32 pm »
 FAREWELL TO ABOMINATION

By Rob Pue
January 15, 2017
NewsWithViews.com

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan.” (Proverbs 29:2). Have you been groaning for the past eight years? As I sit down to write this message, Obama has less than a week left to occupy our White House. For some of you, by the time you hear this program, he will, Lord willing, already have left. I dearly HOPE that this will be the last time I need to speak about Barack Hussein Obama, but I feel it is necessary to bring closure to what has arguably been the most devastating eight years our country has ever endured at the hands of a single enemy within.

I remember the day he was chosen. Millions rejoiced and danced in the streets. The press labeled him the “new messiah,” because of the way millions seemed to worship him. As I watched the events unfold on televison that night, I?was reminded of the Israelites dancing around the golden calf, a false idol, as our rebellious country shook it’s collective fist at God Almighty. “At last,” the ‘liberals’ rejoiced -- “we have an advocate who will do away with the last vestiges of our American heritage, and help us remake America in our own image.”

http://www.newswithviews.com/Pue/rob100.htm
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 07:21:01 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: FAREWELL TO ABOMINATION
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 07:44:12 pm »
Farewell?

Although we would all declare good riddance to His Heinous - the ultimate Grifter has no intentions of farewelling or staying gone.

He'll be on the all the media outlets for the Leftist propaganda machine in short order to tell us how things should and should not be done - and stoking his national mob like any Community Agitator is wont to do.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 08:17:01 pm »
How can anyone miss him if he won't go away?

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 08:20:57 pm »
How can anyone miss him if he won't go away?

The herpes President.