Author Topic: Rush: Putin: Russian Prostitutes Are Best in the World, But Even They Can’t Hold a Candle to the Democrats Attacking Trump  (Read 1108 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/01/17/putin-russian-prostitutes-are-best-in-the-world-but-even-they-cant-hold-a-candle-to-democrats-attacking-trump/

Putin: Russian Prostitutes Are Best in the World, But Even They Can’t Hold a Candle to the Democrats Attacking Trump

Jan 17, 2017

RUSH: Have you heard what Putin has said about Trump? This is hilarious, folks. The American left and John McCain are going to go nuts over this. This happened this morning in Moscow. Vladimir Putin held a joint press conference with the president of Moldova.

His name is Igor Dodon, and during the Q&A reporter said, “You couldn’t make any comments on reports that we’ve been gathering compromising materials on U.S. President Trump supposedly about his meetings with hookers in Moscow hotels. So have you seen those videos, Mr. Putin? Do you know anything about prostitutes in Moscow hotels to help Trump in? People in the U.S. want to know. Tell us, Mr. Putin, what do you have to say about this?”

PUTIN (via translator): When Trump came to Moscow, I don’t even remember when it happened, actually. He wasn’t a political actor. We didn’t know whether he had any political ambitions. You think that our intelligence are pursuing each and every billionaire? No. That is absolutely not true. And he’s a mature man. He’s an adult already. So all his life, many years, he’s been organizing beauty contests, in conversation and many meetings with beautiful women around the world. So I cannot imagine that he decided to go to some hotel to meet Russian… Well, girls with special responsibilities being at the lowest. But they [are] also the best in the world, I’m sure.

RUSH: (laughing) Did you understand what that is? This is classic! (laughing) Vladimir Putin just said (paraphrased), “I don’t know if Trump hired prostitutes, but if he did he got the best in the world because we got the best prostitutes in the world here in Moscow. (laughing) There’s nobody does golden showers like Moscow prostitutes.” (laughing) Who does it remind you of? (laughing) He said (impression), ‘That is absolutely not true. Trump is a mature man, he’s an adult already, and spent many years organizing beauty contests in conversation and many meetings with beautiful women around the world.

“So I cannot imagine that he decided to go to some hotel to meet Russian… well, girls with social responsibilities. I mean, can’t believe he would go to hotel to meet Russian prostitutes, but if he did, they are the best in the world.” (laughing) So why wouldn’t he…? Can you imagine the American left and McCain chewing their cud on this? And Putin then continued by making a comparison between the best prostitutes in Russia to what he’s seeing in the U.S.

PUTIN: Those people who want to organize such frauds, which have been circulated and promoted against the newly elected president of the United States — who fabricate such frauds and use these in their political fight — they’re worse than prostitutes. They have no moral limits.

RUSH: So Putin has just said that prostitutes in Moscow are better than any in the world, but they can’t even hold a candle to the prostitutes in the United States (i.e., Democrat politicians) trying to undermine Trump. Oh, man! You know, it’s so much fun. The news each and every day here is so much fun.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I didn't hear Rush's show today .... but I can imagine the sound of him LOL through this segment.

Hopefully, in a matter of days, this last strike at the heart of American prestige by the Obama/Clinton team will end.

Hopefully.

Offline mirraflake

Russian women are hot but they age very badly just like Middle Eastern women.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 07:16:21 pm by mirraflake »