Author Topic: Protesters Caught On Camera Plotting To Use Acid During Donald Trump's Inauguration (Stink Bombs)  (Read 1413 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Butyric acid produces an extremely bad smell that quickly causes people to vomit. The headline leaves it vague what the effects of this acid are.

James O'Keefe and Project Veritas have released a new undercover video exposing a plot to disrupt the inauguration of President-elect Donald Trump. In the shocking video the activists discus their tactics including the use of butyric acid bombs at the National Press Club and Deploraball.

https://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/protesters-caught-on-camera-plotting-to-use-acid-at-trump-inauguration

« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 07:31:09 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
They are wandering very close to terrorism, something which I have little tolerance for.
The Republic is lost.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Here is a good example of how some on our side can be just as guilty with the fake news. Drudge, the Conservative Outfitters article, and others are all screaming 'acid attack' like this was the severe burn inducing acid that can kill you or severely injure you. It isn't. This is basically fish stink bait and they are making stink bombs. Still criminal and juvenile but not what the headlines are leading people to think about it.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 07:38:28 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
This is what Drudge has currently up:

VIDEO: Groups Plot Violent, Criminal Activities at Inauguration...

Deploy Butyric Acid at National Press Club...

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
The Communist Left has their media propaganda apparatchiks, and the Trump/GOP Alt. Right has theirs apparently.

So the divide now becomes an unbridgeable canyon.

And never again are we united as a whole people.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline r9etb

Butyric acid produces an extremely bad smell that quickly causes people to vomit. The headline leaves it vague what the effects of this acid are.

Interesting experiment: compare a slight whiff of Butyric acid to the scent of Nacho Cheese Doritos....

Offline dfwgator

The Communist Left has their media propaganda apparatchiks, and the Trump/GOP Alt. Right has theirs apparently.

So the divide now becomes an unbridgeable canyon.

And never again are we united as a whole people.

When were we ever united?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
When were we ever united?

Well if you can't recall or remember, nothing I offer is going to convince you we ever were.

But we at one time had a distinct culture and were proud to be called Americans.

Now we are simply hyphenated on the fast track to balkanization.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Well if you can't recall or remember, nothing I offer is going to convince you we ever were.

But we at one time had a distinct culture and were proud to be called Americans.

Now we are simply hyphenated on the fast track to balkanization.

I'm no part of either the left or the Trump right.

I am a federalist and my support and defense of the constitution is more than just words to be tossed aside out of a childish need to punish either side.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I'm no part of either the left or the Trump right.

I am a federalist and my support and defense of the constitution is more than just words to be tossed aside out of a childish need to punish either side.

I'm finding that most people cannot comprehend that.

They assume you can only be a Trump Alt Right Republican/Conservative or a Democrat/Obama/Hillary acolyte.  The statement that we are principled Conservative Constitutional Federalists, is greeted with either blank stares, or derision and ridicule that we are irrelevant and an infinitesimal minority that does not matter to anyone - and at best a blight and thorn on Trump and the GOP.

We've moved on from identity politics to the politics of vengeance and punishment - on BOTH major sides of the political divide now.

Offline r9etb

We've moved on from identity politics to the politics of vengeance and punishment - on BOTH major sides of the political divide now.

Fall of Rome stuff, there....

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I'm finding that most people cannot comprehend that.

They assume you can only be a Trump Alt Right Republican/Conservative or a Democrat/Obama/Hillary acolyte.  The statement that we are principled Conservative Constitutional Federalists, is greeted with either blank stares, or derision and ridicule that we are irrelevant and an infinitesimal minority that does not matter to anyone - and at best a blight and thorn on Trump and the GOP.

Both sides are intent on agitating the other side out of spite and both are behaving exactly as the other side wants them to behave.