Author Topic: Former Miss Hungary Kata Sarka Claims Donald Trump Invited Her Back to His Moscow Hotel Room in 2013  (Read 4982 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I don't think anyone posted this which has been roundly reported in the news. Interesting. I think this supposedly occurred on the night Trump was accused in that spy dossier. Maybe it is gossip belonging in the entertainment area.

Former Miss Hungary Kata Sarka Claims Donald Trump Invited Her Back to His Moscow Hotel Room in 2013

Former Miss Hungary Kata Sarka said in a recently resurfaced interview that President-elect Donald Trump invited her back to his hotel room during the 2013 Miss Universe Pageant, which was held in Moscow, Russia.

The clip in question features Sarka, 30, chatting with talk show host Kasza Tibor for a Hungarian show that resembles James Corden’s popular Carpool Karaoke. In it, she occasionally dons headphones and belts out pop hits; between songs, she tells Tibor about a memorable encounter with a powerful English-speaking businessman in 2013.

Continued: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/miss-hungary-trump-invited-me-back-to-his-moscow-hotel-room-w461160

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
She's cute, I doubt its the first time a guy has made a pass at her.   Assuming its true.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Silver Pines

She's cute, I doubt its the first time a guy has made a pass at her.   Assuming its true.

@driftdiver

Well, not just "a guy", but a married man.

Offline driftdiver

@driftdiver

Well, not just "a guy", but a married man.

@CatherineofAragon

Sure, but we knew that about him already right.  The article says she was 'so embarrassed'.   This is nothing more than an effort to rehash the stuff we knew and reference the fake moscow hotel story.   

Offline Rivergirl

Color me shocked.........NOT

Offline Frank Cannon

The time for caring about this came and went a long time ago.

BTW, she is smokin'.....

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

Sure, but we knew that about him already right.  The article says she was 'so embarrassed'.   This is nothing more than an effort to rehash the stuff we knew and reference the fake moscow hotel story.

@driftdiver

You're likely right.  Trump is sleazy, but there were plenty of chances for this kind of thing to take off, and it didn't.  Neither will this.

Offline driftdiver

@driftdiver

You're likely right.  Trump is sleazy, but there were plenty of chances for this kind of thing to take off, and it didn't.  Neither will this.

@CatherineofAragon

This mattered during the primaries when we could have gotten a halfway decent nominee.  (Cruz is still my preference) Now does it really make any difference. 

Sure our country is being led by a immoral creep, but is that really anything new and does anyone really care?  Not sure I do since his current wife cheated with him during his prior marriage.

50% of Americans have affairs.  It seems to me we should be speaking to that and not attacking the guy who currently represents the only chance we have at beating back the globalists.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

@driftdiver

This mattered during the primaries when we could have gotten a halfway decent nominee.  (Cruz is still my preference) Now does it really make any difference. 

Sure our country is being led by a immoral creep, but is that really anything new and does anyone really care?  Not sure I do since his current wife cheated with him during his prior marriage.

50% of Americans have affairs.  It seems to me we should be speaking to that and not attacking the guy who currently represents the only chance we have at beating back the globalists.

@driftdiver

That bolded part up there is something most of us neglect to mention when talking about Trump's infidelity during his marriage to Melania.  I admit I'm guilty.

But when it comes to Trump, look, I don't see making a truthful observation as an attack.  If he does something right, I'll give him credit, and if he screws up, I won't hesitate to note that, either. 

I'm not going to lie and say I trust him or have great expectations.  Only three years ago he was a self-admitted "globalist" who was calling for a world without borders.

I don't put faith in one man to save us and I won't revere him or spare him from criticism.

Offline GrouchoTex

@driftdiver

That bolded part up there is something most of us neglect to mention when talking about Trump's infidelity during his marriage to Melania.  I admit I'm guilty.

But when it comes to Trump, look, I don't see making a truthful observation as an attack.  If he does something right, I'll give him credit, and if he screws up, I won't hesitate to note that, either. 

I'm not going to lie and say I trust him or have great expectations.  Only three years ago he was a self-admitted "globalist" who was calling for a world without borders.

I don't put faith in one man to save us and I won't revere him or spare him from criticism.

@CatherineofAragon

You are correct about his globalist views 3 years ago.
I believe that speech was made here in Houston.

Oceander

@driftdiver

Agreed. 

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

You are correct about his globalist views 3 years ago.
I believe that speech was made here in Houston.

@GrouchoTex

He also wrote an online op-ed for CNN concerning his views.

Offline driftdiver

@driftdiver

@CatherineofAragon

I guess I'm hoping to make lemonade.   Trumps appointments so far have been much better than I had expected. 

We KNOW where the left will take us.
We KNOW where the GOP establishment will take us.
Cruz isn't an option for 4 years although he may help in the Senate.

So we are left with the Orange wonder.   Perhaps he can break up the power structure enough that we can get real candidates next round.  I'm not suggesting we give him a pass on anything but we need to remember who our real enemy is. 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

There is no argument that FDR, Eisenhower (WWII), JFK, Clinton had affairs.

70-80% of black children are born out of wedlock, yet we "celebrate" MLK day today.

Reagan married twice.

One of my favorite "true conservatives" is Rep. John Schmitz, who ran for President and was a devout Catholic, quick to criticize society over moral shortcoming.

"Early in 1982, John George Stuckle, an infant born on June 10, 1981, was treated at an Orange County hospital for an injured penis. A piece of hair was wrapped so tightly around the organ—"in a square knot," according to one doctor—that it was almost severed. The surgery went well and the baby suffered no permanent injury. However, the baby's mother, Carla Stuckle, a 43-year-old Swedish-born immigrant and longtime Republican volunteer, was not allowed to take John George home since some of the attending doctors were convinced the hair had been deliberately tied around his penis. Detectives threatened to arrest Carla and take John George away permanently unless she identified the father. Carla then identified Schmitz as John George's father.[15]

During a custody hearing, Schmitz acknowledged fathering John George out of wedlock. He was also the father of Carla's daughter, Eugenie."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_G._Schmitz#Extramarital_affair_and_fall-out

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

I guess I'm hoping to make lemonade.   Trumps appointments so far have been much better than I had expected. 

We KNOW where the left will take us.
We KNOW where the GOP establishment will take us.
Cruz isn't an option for 4 years although he may help in the Senate.

So we are left with the Orange wonder.   Perhaps he can break up the power structure enough that we can get real candidates next round.  I'm not suggesting we give him a pass on anything but we need to remember who our real enemy is.

@driftdiver

Okay, but what's the problem with what I posted, in your opinion?  I'm not asking to be snarky or argumentative; I'm genuinely curious.  All I said is that I'll give him credit when due and criticize him when due.  I'd treat Cruz the same way.  Politicians aren't owed support.

You're right that progressivism is our enemy but we should know by now that it's almost as much of a problem with the Republicans as it is with Democrats.  Just today Trump said that he plans to implement universal healthcare.  Am I supposed to pretend that's any better coming from a Republican?

Offline endicom

BTW, she is smokin'.....

I got the Hungaries for your love and I'm waitin' on your welfare line.

Offline mirraflake

Offline Hoodat

Trump may be an idiot, but he's not a fool.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Wingnut

BTW, she is smokin'.....

She has a large online presence....

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline montanajoe

That time may be gone for you but it will never be gone for me. I will not willingly participate in the moral destruction on this nation by giving a pass to an amoral reprobate just because he calls himself a Conservative...

Offline Frank Cannon

That time may be gone for you but it will never be gone for me. I will not willingly participate in the moral destruction on this nation by giving a pass to an amoral reprobate just because he calls himself a Conservative...

So what do you plan on doing about it? Cranking about on some political forum? Seems to me you should be packing your bags and heading to DC to join up with the Million Chick March. That is where your movement has currently coalesced.

Offline montanajoe

So what do you plan on doing about it? Cranking about on some political forum? Seems to me you should be packing your bags and heading to DC to join up with the Million Chick March. That is where your movement has currently coalesced.

I'm going to keep cranking and making fun of you folks that drank the orange kool aide...probably better put me on ignore.

One day in the next four years Trump is going to face a decision that will likely put American lives at risk, because he is an immoral ass he will make the wrong decision and many will die due to his idiocy. I'm going to be there reminding you all that we told you so...

Offline Frank Cannon

I'm going to keep cranking and making fun of you folks that drank the orange kool aide...probably better put me on ignore.

One day in the next four years Trump is going to face a decision that will likely put American lives at risk, because he is an immoral ass he will make the wrong decision and many will die due to his idiocy. I'm going to be there reminding you all that we told you so...

As far as I can see, Bush II kept his thing in his pants and didn't grab any crotch and he set about actually getting a lot of American lives KILLED in a poorly thought out and executed war. A war that went on through two administrations. Call me unimpressed with your hand wringing and pearl clutching.

BTW, I am more amused at the current state of #Nevertrumpers like you than you are of me. I don't have that much invested in a Political figure because I am an actual Conservative. I got my payoff for my vote early when Hitlary got humiliated. The rest is just gravy.

Offline montanajoe

You consider yourself an actual Conservative, I consider my self an actual Conservative.

Seems to me that the label Conservative is no longer able to accommodate both of our points of view. Tell you what, the brand is shot anyway so you can have it... 22222frying pan