Author Topic: Mob Of Black Thugs Attack White Woman For Dating A Black Man  (Read 822 times)

rangerrebew

Mob Of Black Thugs Attack White Woman For Dating A Black Man
« on: January 16, 2017, 02:59:24 pm »
Mob Of Black Thugs Attack White Woman For Dating A Black Man

January 15, 2017| by Brian Anderson

If a group of white people attacked an interracial couple that would be some serious racism and very big news. Luckily that’s not what happened; it was just a mob of black thugs beating the shit out of a white woman because she was dating a black man, which doesn’t even qualify as news in this country. It’s also lucky for the attackers that assaulting a white woman is apparently not a criminal act.

I could barely find any information about this video posted on LikeLeak last month. Obviously it takes place in a Subway restaurant and according to the video description: “Mixed Race Couple Is ATTACKED In Subway. They Were Upset That Dude Was Out With A ‘WHITE GIRL.” I was unable to find any news reports on this incident, but did discover it maybe happened in Portland, OR.

In the beginning of the video a mob of black thugs and thugettes are attacking a small white woman. A black guy in a white shirt who is clearly the woman’s boyfriend is trying the keep the “tolerance” mob from beating his girlfriend. You can see a black guy in an orange shirt and another in a red shirt punch this much smaller and whiter woman in the face. Several of the black women also hit the white woman.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/mob-of-black-thugs-attack-white-woman-for-dating-a-black-man
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 03:00:16 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: Mob Of Black Thugs Attack White Woman For Dating A Black Man
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 03:01:07 pm »
Have we forgotten the word "thug" became racist during the Baltimore riots? :whistle:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 03:02:58 pm »
I remember this kind of thing happening fairly frequently - but it was 40 - 50 years ago.  What's old is new again.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 03:09:32 pm »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 03:11:45 pm »
I remember this kind of thing happening fairly frequently - but it was 40 - 50 years ago.  What's old is new again.

The new twist IMO is black MALES beating a white woman for being with a black man. They're becoming like the race Taliban.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2017, 03:22:48 pm »
The new twist IMO is black MALES beating a white woman for being with a black man. They're becoming like the race Taliban.
True, that.  I recall very large black women beating up (usually) skinny white girls who dared invade their 'turf', but not the men.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis