Author Topic: Trump reportedly insists healthcare replacement will have 'insurance for everybody'  (Read 5905 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
If you're not going to back away from the bong @txradioguy   --- the least you could do is provide some for us. 

Otherwise, you're just going to sound like a crazy, effed up nutjob. 

Perhaps you would like to see the quotes regarding the expressed desire for payback, ripping off heads and sh*tting down necks then?

Crazy effed up nut job indeed.  And it's not whom you insist.  It's one of your own.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
If you're not going to back away from the bong @txradioguy   --- the least you could do is provide some for us. 

Otherwise, you're just going to sound like a crazy, effed up nutjob.  (And no one wants that.   ^-^ )

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It's a riot, isn't it @Right_in_Virginia ?? 

Anybody that can fog a mirror can 'see'/read their desperation and futility. 

How many anti-Trumpers overran TBR last Summer?     And how many of them are still here today actively posting?

The prosecution rests, your Honor.

There are also a hell-of-a lot of long time TBR folks no longer around as well jackass!  Why is that?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
It's a riot, isn't it @Right_in_Virginia ?? 

Anybody that can fog a mirror can 'see'/read their desperation and futility. 

How many anti-Trumpers overran TBR last Summer?     And how many of them are still here today actively posting?

The prosecution rests, your Honor.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
There are also a hell-of-a lot of long time TBR folks no longer around as well jackass!  Why is that?

Because they've chased them all away.

@MACVSOG68
@aligncare
@alicewonders
@katzenjammer
@Paladin

to name just a few.

Or do you mean "Joan of TBR"?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

I'm sure you can provide links to all the posts where I play "victim", huh, little man?

:whistle:

I'm going to ignore you the old-fashioned way, @txradioguy

You're trolling and only trying to get another thread locked.  Get lost.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

@MACVSOG68
@aligncare
@alicewonders
@katzenjammer
@Paladin

to name just a few.

Or do you mean "Joan of TBR"?

Nobody chased them off!   Not being able to defend your positions and running on pure emotion NEVER serves anyone well!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 07:55:04 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

Nobody chased them off!   Not being able to defend your positions and running on pure emotion NEVER serves anyone well!

Oh!!   Oooookaaaaye!    Thanks for clearing that up.   :laugh:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

They weren't chased off, their job was done.

Election season trolls.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Oh bullpuckey!  They wanted an echo chamber and couldn't handle any dissent towards their vaunted political messiah - so they went to TOS and other places where any criticism of Trump was an immediate banning offense.

Chase them away….. heh.  Makes them a buncha snowflakes then.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Otherwise, you're just going to sound like a crazy, effed up nutjob.  (And no one wants that.   ^-^ )

@Right_in_Virginia, why do you say stuff like this?  It ratchets up the contention and does absolutely nothing positive.  Additionally, it makes it look like you don't want to address the issue and just post here to make fun of other posters.  I'm hoping that is not the case.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Oh!!   Oooookaaaaye!    Thanks for clearing that up.   :laugh:

You are QUITE welcome!   :seeya:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

My guess is they preferred an echo chamber to free thought and expression of opposing views.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I'm sure you can provide links to all the posts where I play "victim", huh, little man?

:whistle:

I'm going to ignore you the old-fashioned way, @txradioguy

You're trolling and only trying to get another thread locked.  Get lost.

Might want to blow that chalk off your fingers, DC.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
My guess is they preferred an echo chamber to free thought and expression of opposing views.

It was just as I said. Running on PURE emotion and unable to defend a position on anything!  Most of them had no desire to discuss ANYTHING seriously and that sadly continues to this very minute!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WOW...this thread has really gone off topic....so sad that threads can't get past page 4 or 5 before this happens.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 08:10:23 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34