Author Topic: Sorry, but I do not concede absolute moral authority to John Lewis... By Thomas Lifson  (Read 638 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 15, 2017
Sorry, but I do not concede absolute moral authority to John Lewis
By Thomas Lifson

The people who want to destroy the Trump presidency demand that John Lewis, be awarded absolute moral authority  (shades of Cindy Sheehan) for his public denial of the legitimacy of the next commander-in-chief. At least that is the conclusion one must draw from the torrent of abuse Donald Trump has received for his tweets suggesting that Lewis should better spend his time helping his constituents.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/01/sorry_but_i_do_not_concede_moral_authority_to_john_lewis.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If Trump made it through the kerfuffle with McCain's war hero status, he can make it through this.  Count on the Rats to milk it for every drop along the way.

:2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

If Trump made it through the kerfuffle with McCain's war hero status, he can make it through this.  Count on the Rats to milk it for every drop along the way.

:2popcorn:

And as Lewis' record gets exposed for all to see, Trump wins again.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And as Lewis' record gets exposed for all to see, Trump wins again.

He has to win this, this is the Rat's big unbeatable race card.  We've heard many times, "This is not the hill to die upon!"  This is the hill to die upon.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

HonestJohn

"The people who want to destroy the Trump presidency demand that John Lewis, be awarded absolute moral authority  (shades of Cindy Sheehan) for his public denial of the legitimacy of the next commander-in-chief."

False premise.

Offline endicom

He has to win this, this is the Rat's big unbeatable race card.  We've heard many times, "This is not the hill to die upon!"  This is the hill to die upon.

The Dems intend to ride the race horse right to the finish line. If they overplay the thing now then they will soon have a tired horse.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

The Dems intend to ride the race horse right to the finish line. If they overplay the thing now then they will soon have a tired horse.

If they insist on riding, then they must be made to labor for it.
I will NOT comply.