Author Topic: Donald Trump cancels his visit to the African American history museum on Martin Luther King Jr. Day after spat with John Lewis  (Read 2639 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump cancels his visit to the African American history museum on Martin Luther King Jr. Day after spat with John Lewis

President-elect Donald Trump will not be paying a visit to the new Smithsonian Museum of African American History and Culture on the National Mall
    Transition sources had previously said he would visit the museum as part of his observance of  Martin Luther King Jr. Day
    This weekend, Trump has been tweeting critically about civil rights leader, Rep. John Lewis, who said Trump wasn't 'legitimate' because of Russian interference

By Nikki Schwab, U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 11:19 EST, 15 January 2017 | Updated: 13:15 EST, 15 January 2017

President-elect Donald Trump will not be paying a visit tomorrow to the new Smithsonian Museum of African American History and Culture, transition officials told ABC News.

Senior sources initially said that Trump would visit the latest addition to the National Mall as part of his Martin Luther King Jr. Day observance – instead he'll commemorate the civil rights leader in some other way.

The change of plans comes on the heels of a testy back-and-forth between Trump and Rep. John Lewis, a congressman who marched alongside King, and said he didn't consider Trump a 'legitimate president.'

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4122062/Now-Donald-Trump-won-t-visiting-new-African-American-history-museum-Martin-Luther-King-Jr-Day.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Wingnut

Trump could stop his limo on a MLK Blvd in any city in the USA and hand out some 40's in a celebration.

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Dumb move

Can't stand any criticism.  Narcissism.  Can't handle the confrontation.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Rivergirl

President GW Bush faced the haters at the NAACP convention.
No coward, he.

Offline beandog

Offline dfwgator

President GW Bush faced the haters at the NAACP convention.
No coward, he.

And what did it get him?

Offline skeeter

This might work to our advantage.

What worried me was the left might actually get smart and co-opt him rather than provoke him.

Offline dfwgator

I just wonder if this so-called "African-American History Museum" has anything dedicated to Justice Thomas?

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I just wonder if this so-called "African-American History Museum" has anything dedicated to Justice Thomas?

No Clarence Thomas is not included.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline dfwgator

No Clarence Thomas is not included.

Then it's a missed opportunity for Trump.  He should have gone and politely asked, "Where's Clarence Thomas?"

Offline Fantom

Someone should paint a mural ..... "The CBC Bears Strange Fruit".

With the likes of Booker and crew. At the center front would be John Lewis. From his hand a dead Black baby dangles from a noose fashioned by it's umbilical cord.

I wonder if they would place it right next to the painting depicting Police shooting Blacks.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline goodwithagun

How ironic is it that Trump turns out to be a derogatory name for female genitalia that he admits to grabbing.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
And what did it get him?
Being President is not always about getting something. It is about leadership. Hopefully Trump will learn that quickly or we will have the same inconsequential Presidency as we have had the last 8 years.
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Offline dfwgator

Being President is not always about getting something. It is about leadership. Hopefully Trump will learn that quickly or we will have the same inconsequential Presidency as we have had the last 8 years.

In the end, Bush got us 8 years of Obama.

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
In the end, Bush got us 8 years of Obama.
What a crock. Nobody can be that simplistic.
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Offline bilo

Then it's a missed opportunity for Trump.  He should have gone and politely asked, "Where's Clarence Thomas?"

Beautiful!
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Rivergirl

DT a man without a shred of honor, personal integrity, or courage.
Bloviate, bluff, bully, and lots of bulldroppings.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Should have gone anyway.

Maybe he will, @txradioguy .   I think this is for security reasons. 

We're only 96 hours away from the end of this nightmare.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

I see that 'thinking outside the box' is still over your head.....     :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

Someone should paint a mural ..... "The CBC Bears Strange Fruit".

With the likes of Booker and crew. At the center front would be John Lewis. From his hand a dead Black baby dangles from a noose fashioned by it's umbilical cord.

I wonder if they would place it right next to the painting depicting Police shooting Blacks.

Perfect!!    :beer:

And all the 'poor, unemployed' young black men attending, facing them should have their pants down below their a$$es, but wearing $200 Air-Jordans.

Offline Fantom

Perfect!!    :beer:

And all the 'poor, unemployed' young black men attending, facing them should have their pants down below their a$$es, but wearing $200 Air-Jordans.

Ah, I feared I was being too obtuse.    :smokin:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

And yes DC, the dissolution of the Black family structure, and resultant damage to their culture is also part of the CBC's doing. Advancing democrat policy.

Very sad really. It did not have to be.

Frederick Douglass

Offline DCPatriot

And yes DC, the dissolution of the Black family structure, and resultant damage to their culture is also part of the CBC's doing. Advancing democrat policy.

Very sad really. It did not have to be.

At the risk of taking another thread OT.....  ^-^

I cannot think of anything legal, the CBC could do to stem the slide.   You can't force men to pay child support when they're unemployed and street hustling for their very existence.

And likewise, you can't successfully 'punish' black women who continue to have children without a husband or man living full time in the house....as it actually hurts the children.

It starts with proper child-rearing.