Author Topic: The AP Spins Lewis vs. Trump.. by John Hinderaker  (Read 466 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The AP Spins Lewis vs. Trump.. by John Hinderaker
« on: January 15, 2017, 02:46:15 pm »
 Posted on January 14, 2017 by John Hinderaker in Media Bias
The AP Spins Lewis vs. Trump

The biggest news story of the day, apparently, is the dustup between Rep. John Lewis and Donald Trump, about which I wrote this morning. Although the story has little real significance, the Associated Press, the most influential news source in the U.S., spins it furiously to drive its anti-Trump narrative.

Start with the headline: “Trump unleashes Twitter attack against civil rights legend.” Most people only read headlines, and this one gives no clue that it was Lewis, not Trump, who started the fight by saying on Meet the Press that Trump will be an illegitimate president. And Lewis is identified as a “civil rights legend,” not as a hyper-partisan Democratic politician, which is what he is. Now to the article:

more
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/01/the-ap-spins-lewis-vs-trump.php
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Re: The AP Spins Lewis vs. Trump.. by John Hinderaker
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 02:53:04 pm »
Give John Lewis the name recognition test among American adults. I'll bet about 5% know who he is. But the lib media will attempt to make this into an "Evil Whitey i.e. Trump attacks innocent black person" story. Lewis has been an anti-American jackass pretty much since his civil rights days.  Does doing one good thing in your life justify the rest of your life doing bad things?  I think not.

Offline dfwgator

Re: The AP Spins Lewis vs. Trump.. by John Hinderaker
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 02:56:18 pm »
Trump knows what he's doing.   When people discover the fraud that Lewis is, Trump will come out the winner in this exchange.