Author Topic: NAACP Pulls Out Of Feminist Protest Because Of Too Many White Women  (Read 405 times)

rangerrebew

NAACP Pulls Out Of Feminist Protest Because Of Too Many White Women

January 13, 2017| by Brian Anderson

Lefties have a real problem on their hands: they all hate Donald Trump but can’t agree on how to hate him properly. Is he a racist? A sexist? A homophobe? A xenophobe? What should the focus of this hate be? The NAACP thinks it should be racism, which is not quite the point of an anti-Trump women’s march. Since there are just too many white women involved in this protest, the NAACP is pulling its support.

On January 21 there will be a massive feminist march on Washington to protest unfounded and fabricated allegations of Donald Trump’s hatred of women. Coinciding with this hairy armpit protest, feminists all over the country will stage local marches. The one planned for Portland, OR just got a little less support as the NAACP is pulling out for racial reasons of course.

Willamette Week reports:

http://downtrend.com/71superb/naacp-pulls-out-of-feminist-protest-because-of-too-many-white-women
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 12:37:40 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Re: NAACP Pulls Out Of Feminist Protest Because Of Too Many White Women
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 12:53:38 pm »
Hmmm.  If leftist identity groups get more and more tightly defined (women, black women, lesbian black women, disabled lesbian black women, etc.), it seems logical that they'll at least approach a point where each identity group consists of only one person.  At that time, they'll have become de facto individualists!  Well, toxic individualists in that each will believe that only their particular beliefs and opinions have any validity, but still...
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline jpsb

Re: NAACP Pulls Out Of Feminist Protest Because Of Too Many White Women
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 01:41:40 pm »
Welcome to the party white women.