Author Topic: White House: Obama Has Been Frustrated By Tough Questions From Media  (Read 1773 times)

rangerrebew

White House: Obama Has Been Frustrated By Tough Questions From Media
Posted By Cameron Cawthorne On January 12, 2017 @ 3:41 pm In Politics | No Comments

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest admitted Thursday that President Obama has at times been frustrated by tough and frequent questions from the media during his time in office.

A reporter asked Earnest at the White House daily press briefing whether Obama watched Donald Trump’s press conference on Wednesday and what he thought of the president-elect’s strong reaction to some of the questions.

Earnest said that he did not know whether Obama had seen the press conference before pivoting to his own experience in the White House press office during the Obama administration. Earnest said there have been several situations in which he and some of his White House colleagues did not agree with the way that certain journalists have chosen to ask the president questions.

Article printed from Washington Free Beacon: http://freebeacon.com

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/politics/white-house-obama-frustrated-tough-questions-media/

Offline libertybele

Re: White House: Obama Has Been Frustrated By Tough Questions From Media
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 01:18:05 pm »
The MSM has been tough on Bammy??   The frustration must have just been overwhelming!  Had they treated him like they treated "W" or Trump they just might have some credibility. They are the ones responsible for getting him elected in the first place.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 01:32:35 pm »
White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest admitted Thursday that President Obama has at times been frustrated by tough and frequent questions from the media during his time in office.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nyaNOA6FWI

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 01:37:24 pm »

The MSM were Obama's mistresses and lovers for eight years.

But you have to remember that in Obama's world, "Are you enchanted?" is a tough question.
They should have asked him, "How Great do you think you are? And can you ever grasp how Great we think you are, your lord highness."
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2017, 03:33:00 pm »
I'd like to see Josh give an example of a tough question posed to Obama because I can't think of any.  The media, like everyone else -- including the Republican controlled Congress -- were all so afraid of being labeled racists, they all tread very carefully around Obama. 

Of course, Obama often had trouble with even obviously softball questions. All that dodging and weaving always made me wonder just what was he hiding. 

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2017, 03:59:14 pm »
"Mr. Obama there seems to be widespread confusion about your favorite color.  Can you fill us in please?"

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2017, 04:36:57 pm »

"Mr. Obama there seems to be widespread confusion about your favorite color.  Can you fill us in please?"

BLACK!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2017, 09:38:31 pm »

"White House: Obama Has Been Frustrated By Tough Questions From Media

Satire, right?

Parody, maybe?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2017, 09:57:33 pm »
Astonishing lack of awareness!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2017, 10:04:46 pm »
The MSM were Obama's mistresses and lovers for eight years.

But you have to remember that in Obama's world, "Are you enchanted?" is a tough question.
They should have asked him, "How Great do you think you are? And can you ever grasp how Great we think you are, your lord highness."

No doubt.  This is a guy who gave himself an "A-" when asked to grade himself, and the reporter actually agreed.  This is the bullcrap we've been putting up with for years.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline flowers

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2017, 10:07:00 pm »
The one tough question he got they, the press chased the guy off the white house property all the way to the Washington monument. This was a few years ago.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2017, 10:14:01 pm »
The one tough question he got they, the press chased the guy off the white house property all the way to the Washington monument. This was a few years ago.

I seem to recall that.  The schmuck who jumped the fence and walked in the front door had an easier go of it...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline flowers

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2017, 10:23:07 pm »
I seem to recall that.  The schmuck who jumped the fence and walked in the front door had an easier go of it...
  Yes he did...

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2017, 01:57:47 am »
I'd like to see Josh give an example of a tough question posed to Obama because I can't think of any.  The media, like everyone else -- including the Republican controlled Congress -- were all so afraid of being labeled racists, they all tread very carefully around Obama. 

No thread about Obama and the media is complete without a rebuke of the GOP controlled Congress.  Great Job Applewood! :thumbsup:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2017, 02:02:21 am »

Of course, Obama often had trouble with even obviously softball questions. All that dodging and weaving always made me wonder just what was he hiding.

There was that time the reporter asked Obama to explain what happened to his promise that his healthcare act would result in an average $2500 per year deduction in policy premiums. Oh wait...

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2017, 02:37:26 am »
Quite frankly Mr. president, you have frustrated the hell out of me for the past 8 years!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2017, 03:22:26 pm »
Mr. President, how many communists have you hired as advisors?

Mr. President, why is a terrorist organization like the Muslim Brotherhood constantly visiting the White House?

Should I go on?

rangerrebew

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2017, 06:24:54 pm »

BLACK!

Desert brown is a close second with white coming in a distant last.