Author Topic: Weiner STILL wants Huma back: Disgraced congressman 'asks his wife call off divorce' despite years of sexting other women and derailing Hillary's presidential campaign  (Read 660 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Weiner STILL wants Huma back: Disgraced congressman 'asks his wife call off divorce' despite years of sexting other women and derailing Hillary's presidential campaign

Huma Abedin announced her separation from Anthony Weiner in August
    It came after the disgraced congressman was caught sending a photo of his crotch to a woman while his young son was next to him
    Weiner is spending time with Abedin and their son in their Manhattan apartment
    He's still waiting to hear if he will face charges for sending sexually charged texts to a 15-year-old girl
    Weiner went through sex rehab late last year, and now he's hoping that Abedin will call off their divorce

By Kelly Mclaughlin For Mailonline

Published: 06:58 EST, 12 January 2017 | Updated: 09:05 EST, 12 January 2017

Despite years of sexting other women - including a 15-year-old girl - disgraced congressman Anthony Weiner wants his estranged wife Huma Abedin to take him back.

Abedin, Hillary Clinton's top aide, announced her separation from Weiner in August after it emerged that he had sent a photo of his crotch to a woman while the couple's five-year-old son was sleeping next to him.

Weiner is, however, still spending time with Abedin, 40, and their son, Jordan, in their Manhattan apartment as he awaits to hear if he will face charges for sending sexually charged texts to a 15-year-old girl.

The 52-year-old went through sex rehab late last year, and now he's hoping that Abedin will call off their divorce, sources told Page Six.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4112976/Anthony-Weiner-hopes-Huma-Abedin-caught-sexting-women-15-year-old-girl.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Fool me once....

That guy is pathetic.  It's not just the sexting, but that last episode of him sending crotch shots with their 5 year old son in the picture is just not forgiveable.

But hey, Huma worshipped Hillary, so there's no telling how dumb she is.

Offline mirraflake

Would never trust a cheater. My wife and I discussed early in our relationship what would happen if one of us ever cheated.

I SMH when people get in affairs, divorce their spouse, get married to the cheater and then find out one of them is cheating all over again and act surprised.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Of course he wants her back, after all somebody needs to be making an income, his phone bill doesn't pay itself!