Author Topic: Washington Post’s Doris N. Truong? Caught on Video Taking Pictures of Rex Tillerson Notes…  (Read 1350 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Washington Post’s Doris N. Truong? Caught on Video Taking Pictures of Rex Tillerson Notes…
Posted on January 12, 2017   by sundance

An interesting ‘hot video’ moment during the Senate Foreign Relations Committee shows someone who appears to be Washington Post editor  Doris N Truong taking photographs of Rex Tillerson notes on table during a break at the Senate confirmation hearing:

video at link
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/12/washington-posts-doris-n-truong-caught-on-video-taking-pictures-of-rex-tillerson-notes/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

HonestJohn

And this is an issue how?

Wingnut

Highly unethical.  Just spitballing here.  but what would I know.

HonestJohn

Highly unethical.  Just spitballing here.  but what would I know.

It's also the conservativetreehouse.

They've got a record... like WND has a record.

Offline skeeter

In other words we shouldn't believe our lyin' eyes.

Wingnut

I've seen video of her doing it, so I don't think there's any doubt that the article has it right.

This new crop of 'Journalist" love to take short-cuts in their "news gathering"

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

That's what I'm trying to figure out.

One of the Trumper theories is that the papers Tillerson left laying unattended on the table are highly classified.

Offline Frank Cannon

Yeah, because a video of the woman actually doing it, getting caught, and doing it again is fake news because of where it is posted.

Do you think the Treehouse mocked up the hearing room in a warehouse in a Nevada and had Lucy Liu act as the reporter?

HonestJohn

I've seen video of her doing it, so I don't think there's any doubt that the article has it right.

I never claimed she didn't.

I just said that I don't see an issue.

And the Conservativetreehouse is know for making paranoid claims on just about any/everything.  Like how the UN will put us all into reeducation camps housed at Walmarts across the country.

Wingnut

And the Conservativetreehouse is know for making paranoid claims on just about any/everything.  Like how the UN will put us all into reeducation camps housed at Walmarts across the country.

You had me right up till the Wal*Mart part.....:)

Offline Lando Lincoln

You know... she is actually doing her job there, if you think about it.  News photographers, camera people do it all the time.  Sleazy?  Sure.

The real question is why that general area wasn't off limits.  Just my way of thinking.  Could be wrong.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline beandog

While it's kind of creepy, he shouldn't have left his notes exposed for people to read.  Kind of like the DNC shouldn't have left themselves exposed to being hacked.  The enemy is everywhere.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
While it's kind of creepy, he shouldn't have left his notes exposed for people to read.  Kind of like the DNC shouldn't have left themselves exposed to being hacked.  The enemy is everywhere.

Unless he doesn't care who sees them?

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Maybe she's working for Julian Assange.  :silly: