Author Topic: It was me: Sworn Trump enemy John McCain admits HE handed smear dossier to FBI - as details surface of document's bizarre journey from British former spy and diplomat  (Read 3620 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It was me: Sworn Trump enemy John McCain admits HE handed smear dossier to FBI - as details surface of document's bizarre journey from British former spy and diplomat

Arizona Senator who disowned Trump before election admits he handed document outlining claims of Kremlin blackmail to FBI
    Brief statement claims that he received it and gave it directly to FBI Director James Comey because he was 'unable to make judgment about accuracy'
    But Washington reporter Carl Bernstein says former British ambassador to Moscow handed it to McCain
    Ambassador has not been named - and author of report also gave to FBI agent he knew at its station in Rome months ago
    Report was apparently paid for first BY Republican enemies of Trump then by Democrats

By Darren Boyle for MailOnline

Published: 06:48 EST, 11 January 2017 | Updated: 11:06 EST, 11 January 2017

Sworn Donald Trump enemy John McCain admitted Wednesday that he passed the dossier of claims of a Russian blackmail plot against the president-elect.

The Arizona senator issued a public statement amid mounting questions of his exact role in the affair - and how a document riddled with errors and unverifiable claims came to be published.

'Late last year, I received sensitive information that has since been made public,' he said.

'Upon examination of the contents, and unable to make a judgment about their accuracy, I delivered the information to the Director of the FBI.

'That has been the extent of my contact with the FBI or any other government agency regarding this issue.'

But the 2008 Republican loser, who disowned his party's candidate weeks before the election, may have been far more intimately involved than that.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4108960/How-Trump-s-nemesis-John-McCain-kicked-Kremlin-memo-scandal-handing-dossier-FBI-sending-emissary-abroad-collect-it.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Only someone as genuinely stupid as John McLame would read this 35 page report and think it is real.

HonestJohn

« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 05:14:34 pm by HonestJohn »

Online libertybele

I hope in some way this puts an end to McCain and sheds some light to his dishonesty. I would love nothing more than he be asked to resign.  Dishonest John McCain needs to go! 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Wasn't someone here saying this was a 4-chan hoax?

That was the old excuse. The hive mind has moved on.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
That was the old excuse. The hive mind has moved on.

Irony:   you wouldn't recognize the irony here even after it has jumped up and bit you on the a##.   
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 10:52:28 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Frank Cannon

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

The point is McCain has bowed before the liberal kingmakers so many times, that he will use anything to try to "disown" his own party.  He wanted business as usual with his pal Hillary in charge.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Wingnut

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Move over and stop hogging the pop corn.  Give me a pull on that Coke i'm thirsty.

"I'll be happy to sell you some!"  First Rule of Acquisition.

J/K...have all you want, Wingding.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mrclose

WASHINGTON

A Russian venture capitalist and tech expert whose name and company are mentioned in the now-notorious document alleging connections between the Donald Trump campaign and Russian hackers says no intelligence officers have ever contacted him about the accusations, which he says are false.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article125910774.html

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Wingnut

"I'll be happy to sell you some!"  First Rule of Acquisition.

J/K...have all you want, Wingding.

^-^

Offline Frank Cannon

Move over and stop hogging the pop corn.  Give me a pull snort on that Coke i'm thirsty.

There. Fixed it.

Online DCPatriot

Well, do you @DCPatriot?

1)  Of course not.

2)  Last Summer you directed me to never ping you.   Show some respect and reciprocate, okay?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
1)  Of course not.

2)  Last Summer you directed me to never ping you.   Show some respect and reciprocate, okay?

My apologies, @DCPatriot. I had gone into a forgive and move on stage after the elections and assumed that most of us here, particularly those who have been here a long time, would also do the same.  I won't make that mistake again.  Consider yourself de-pinged.

Online DCPatriot

My apologies, @DCPatriot. I had gone into a forgive and move on stage after the elections and assumed that most of us here, particularly those who have been here a long time, would also do the same.  I won't make that mistake again.  Consider yourself de-pinged.

Not getting off that easy.

All you had to do was apologize, ..."particularly [to] those who have been here a long time", for that post last Summer.  Instead you just thought I could read your mind.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 12:52:53 am by DCPatriot »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Not getting off that easy.

All you had to do was apologize, ..."particularly [to] those who have been here a long time", for that post last Summer.  Instead you just thought I could read your mind.

Nope, because if you expected anyone to apologize to you, that would have required a lot of apologies on your part, and I just don't think you're that kind of guy. 

Now that we have established that, let's get back on topic, shall we?

Online corbe

Nope, because if you expected anyone to apologize to you, that would have required a lot of apologies on your part, and I just don't think you're that kind of guy. 

Now that we have established that, let's get back on topic, shall we?

must have been a dousy @Sanguine if his butt still hurts 6 months later.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
As much as I dislike John McCain its still not as much as I enjoy the impotent rage of Trumpers in their inability to stop him.  :silly:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
   must have been a dousy @Sanguine if his butt still hurts 6 months later.

Musta been.  I don't remember.   :shrug: