Author Topic: Activists Are Hoping To Turn Donald Trump’s Inauguration On January 20th Into One Of The Biggest Riots In U.S. History  (Read 1459 times)

rangerrebew

Activists Are Hoping To Turn Donald Trump’s Inauguration On January 20th Into One Of The Biggest Riots In U.S. History
By Michael Snyder, on January 9th, 2017

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on Google+Share on LinkedInShare on StumbleUponEmail this to someone

Radical leftists are planning to make January 20th the most chaotic Inauguration Day in American history.  Their stated goal is to “disrupt” the Inauguration festivities as much as possible, and they are planning a wide range of “actions” to achieve that stated goal.  Some of the more moderate groups are using terms such as “civil resistance” and “civil disobedience”, but others are openly talking about “blockades”, jumping barricades, throwing projectiles and “citywide paralysis”.  My hope is that all of their efforts will turn out to be a big flop, but it is important to understand that these groups are well funded, highly organized and extremely motivated.  The election of Donald Trump has been perhaps the single most galvanizing moment for the radical left in modern American history, and they are working very hard to turn January 20th into a major political statement.

In fact, just recently one activist group took out a full page ad in the New York Times…

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/activists-are-hoping-to-turn-donald-trumps-inauguration-on-january-20th-into-one-of-the-biggest-riots-in-u-s-history
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 04:44:30 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline mirraflake

If this happens Trump popularity is going to rise even more.

I don't think it will though other than some minor dust ups..the police are going to be out in force.

Wingnut

More and more the leftist are making america look like the 3rd would country they want it to be.

Offline dfwgator

Offline Frank Cannon

Every time I am told that the Left is going to mount some huge event, it doesn't happen. The snowflakes the Left relies on for disrupting things are lazy basement dwellers who feel they are involved by thumbs upping something on facebook or writing some nasty comment on Twitter. They are not going to show up in the cold in DC and riot.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Yup, this is how bullies act.  To intimidate and threaten and even engage in acts of chaos and violence to achieve what they hope to be capitulation and surrender.

Bloody and pain a bully and let them know it will cost them to continue - and they will usually cease.

The die-hards….. the die-hards who have no compunction about doing harm and violence in the name of their gods need to be simply put down like dogs.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I watched trumps Chicago rally get disrupted and said to myself I bet trump just won the nomination. Then his supporters were attacked in sd and I wondered if he just won the election. This stuff just plays into trumps hands.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I watched trumps Chicago rally get disrupted and said to myself I bet trump just won the nomination. Then his supporters were attacked in sd and I wondered if he just won the election. This stuff just plays into trumps hands.

That whole thing illustrates one of the core characteristics of leftist philosophy in general.  Emotional gratification/feeling good is more important than actions based on rationality and clear thought.  Protesting makes them feel better, so they do it even if it actually hurts their cause.

Offline Victoria33

I won't watch King Trump's coronation.  If there are riots, they will be shown on news channels after the coronation and I will see them then.  I hope no innocent people get hurt and hope there won't be an personal attack on the King.  It is impossible to totally surround a person to stop a bullet hitting him/her.  Surely, he won't be out in the open during the parade but be in the bullet proof limousine.   

Offline Rivergirl

Count on DT to turn the inauguration into a three ring circus.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

You're just being hateful and dishonest @Rivergirl --unattractive and unhelpful traits. 

Pull it together already.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 08:33:26 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
You're just being hateful and dishonest @Rivergirl --unattractive and unhelpful traits. 

Says who? YOU????

I laugh at the fact you adopt the same tactics as the Left does to smear those who do not bow and worship your political messiah. 

It's not "Hate" or 'Dishonest" to recognize what Trump turned the Primaries and the GOP Convention into.

That's right - a circus.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Says who? YOU????

I laugh at the fact you adopt the same tactics as the Left does to smear those who do not bow and worship your political messiah. 

It's not "Hate" or 'Dishonest" to recognize what Trump turned the Primaries and the GOP Convention into.

That's right - a circus.

That's not true. A circus is entertaining and that means it has redeeming qualities. Trump is nothing but cultural degeneracy run amok. Something more akin to a Mexican donkey show.

HonestJohn

The economic collapse blog?

Methinks this isn't going to happen. 

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
There was some sort of big progressive march on washington that was supposed to happen last spring. About 100 people showed up, a few were arrested and it was literally not mentioned in any news outlets.

Silver Pines

To be honest, I am interested in seeing what Melania and Ivana wear.  I was hoping there would have been some leaks describing the outfits by now.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
To be honest, I am interested in seeing what Melania and Ivana wear.  I was hoping there would have been some leaks describing the outfits by now.

:beer:

Wingnut

I'll tune in looking for a nip slip....

Offline Frank Cannon

To be honest, I am interested in seeing what Melania and Ivana wear.

I am too. For different reasons.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 01:10:07 am by Frank Cannon »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Silver Pines

Silver Pines

Online corbe

Once you've seen her nekid, clothes are just anti-climatic.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

And you know what's great? Unless some part of it is mentioned here (and not in any thread with 'inaugural' in the title)... I won't even know about it.