Author Topic: Video: Dem Senator Blumenthal Demands Sessions Disavow David Horowitz. Sessions' answer: "He's a most brilliant individual and has a remarkable story."  (Read 700 times)

rangerrebew

Video: Dem Senator Blumenthal Demands Sessions Disavow David Horowitz
Sessions' answer: "He's a most brilliant individual and has a remarkable story."
January 11, 2017
Frontpagemag.com
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook58Share to TwitterShare to More32Share to Print

Editors' note: David Horowitz was used as a pawn today in the senatorial witch-hunt of Senator Jeff Sessions, Trump's choice for Attorney General. Senator Richard Blumenthal thoughtlessly passed on malicious slanders against Horowitz from the mis-named “Rights Coalition” led by the leftist Alliance for Justice. Blumenthal's attempt at a smear-job backfired when Sessions praised Horowitz's work and refused Blumenthal's demand that he disavow Horowitz and the Freedom Center. Instead, Blumenthal helped introduce David Horowitz's work and the Freedom Center to a new generation of patriots. Below is the video of the exchange.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/265425/video-dem-senator-blumenthal-demands-sessions-frontpagemagcom
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 04:25:18 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Victoria33

@rangerrebew
@mystery-ak
@Oceander

David Horowitz:

I have met and talked to David Horowitz.  He is a true conservative and upholds the US Constitution.  He is no radical or black race hater as that senator implied when he quoted one sentence Horowitz said.  That sentence was, "There are more blacks in prison than whites because more blacks than whites commit crime."   That is a true statement.  I get police reports from the county in Texas where I once lived and still own property there.  These daily police reports are overwhelmingly arrests of blacks for crime.  If whites had committed these crimes, they would have been arrested, too.  I am amazed by the number of crimes every day committed by blacks in that county and surrounding counties.  These crimes are mainly burglary, home invasion, and murder.  Police respond to 911 calls, and the vast majority of calls results in blacks arrested.  If those 911 calls involved white crime, those whites would be arrested, too as every 911 call sends police there.

That senator used Horowitz because he said that sentence that was not politically correct.  One is not supposed to say anything about blacks even if it is true.  Horowitz's group gave Sessions an award so the attacking senator suggested Sessions is a black hater because Horowitz said that sentence.  Can you believe that?

Back to David Horowitz:  I went to Houston a number of years ago to a Republican gathering shortly after Horowitz wrote his first book, "Radical Son".  This was to meet Horowitz and have him talk about his book.  Horowitz grew up in a home that supported communism and he was a radical liberal at that time - that is documented in his book.  He is smart and finally realized he was totally wrong and changed his life and he now writes and speaks about radical groups operating now.  Because he was one, he knows how they operate.

Due to my meeting him, I have followed his activities since then those many years ago.  That senator speaking against Horowitz knows nothing about Horowitz's life or he would not have used that one sentence against Horowitz.  Again, it is true more blacks commit crime than whites and that is why there are more blacks in prison than whites.  Now, if we want equal whites and blacks in prison, whites are going to have to step up their pace of crime.  In order to have equal blacks and whites in prison, I urge you, if you are white, get out there and commit crime!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Back to David Horowitz:  I went to Houston a number of years ago to a Republican gathering shortly after Horowitz wrote his first book, "Radical Son".  This was to meet Horowitz and have him talk about his book. 

Great book!  It was pretty funny in some places -- I remember him writing about a Marxist group in Maryland that called itself the "BaltoCong".

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak
@Oceander
@CatherineofAragon
@Freya
@Maj. Bill Martin

About police and emergency 911 call:

A story about a 911 call and me (it's okay to laugh at me at the end):
After my husband died, an engineer extended family member, was concerned I would fall at home and he connected a device to my phone and part of that was a thingy to wear around my neck so I could punch it and a 911 call would go to Emergency Medical EMTs, the ambulance group.  Included in that he put in my friend's phone number so she would automatically be called, too.

One night, as I went to bed, I took off the thingy and dropped it on the bedside table as I always did.  Shortly, I got a call from my friend whose number was on that device.  She was in Austin at a meeting, and was in bed when she got this call.  She said to me, "What is wrong?"  I said nothing is wrong and why are you calling?  She said the phone rang with a message to call me.  Oh, No!, it dawned on me the thingy I dropped must have punched the button on it. I told her I was fine and needed to go downstairs. 

I grabbed the device and rushed downstairs and heard banging on the door before I got downstairs.  I opened the door and it was like Christmas out there - lights flashing all over.  There was a firetruck, police cars, and an ambulance, all with lights flashing and all these people at the door ready to rush inside the house.

I held out the device and said this got punched accidentally and I was so sorry they were there.  They were gracious, thankful I was not in trouble.  I told them I would never drop this device again on the table.  I felt terrible I had caused all this trouble.

If you use one of these devices, be aware how easy it is to punch that button accidentally and have mega lights blinking outside your house.  You may now laugh...
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 05:41:28 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
@mystery-ak
@Oceander
@CatherineofAragon
@Freya

About police and emergency 911 call:

A story about a 911 call and me (it's okay to laugh at me at the end):
After my husband died, an engineer extended family member, was concerned I would fall at home and he connected a device to my phone and part of that was a thingy to wear around my neck so I could punch it and a 911 call would go to Emergency Medical EMTs, the ambulance group.  Included in that he put in my friend's phone number so she would automatically be called, too.

One night, as I went to bed, I took off the thingy and dropped it on the bedside table as I always did.  Shortly, I got a call from my friend whose number was on that device.  She was in Austin at a meeting, and was in bed when she got this call.  She said to me, "What is wrong?"  I said nothing is wrong and why are you calling?  She said the phone rang with a message to call me.  Oh, No!, it dawned on me the thingy I dropped must have punched the button on it. I told her I was fine and needed to go downstairs. 

I grabbed the device and rushed downstairs and heard banging on the door before I got downstairs.  I opened the door and it was like Christmas out there - lights flashing all over.  There was a firetruck, police cars, and an ambulance, all with lights flashing and all these people at the door ready to rush inside the house.

I held out the device and said this got punched accidentally and I was so sorry they were there.  They were gracious, thankful I was not in trouble.  I told them I would never drop this device again on the table.  I felt terrible I had caused all this trouble.

If you use one of these devices, be aware how easy it is to punch that button accidentally and have mega lights blinking outside your house.  You may now laugh...

Uh...was Horowitz one of the paramedics?

(sorry - I couldn't resist)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 05:40:22 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Victoria33

Uh...was Horowitz one of the paramedics?
 (sorry - I couldn't resist)
@Maj. Bill Martin

No,  :silly:, but I was reminded when writing about police quick response to 911 calls for crime, what happened to me when I accidently had that 911 call and quickly there they all were.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 09:17:56 pm by Victoria33 »