Author Topic: Trump Received Unsubstantiated Report That Russia Had Damaging Information About Him  (Read 2217 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Received Unsubstantiated Report That Russia Had Damaging Information About Him

By MATTHEW ROSENBERG and ADAM GOLDMANJAN. 10, 2017

WASHINGTON — The chiefs of America’s intelligence agencies last week presented President Obama and President-elect Donald J. Trump with a summary of unsubstantiated reports that Russia had collected compromising and salacious personal information about Mr. Trump, two officials with knowledge of the briefing said.

The summary is based on memos generated by political operatives seeking to derail Mr. Trump’s candidacy. Details of the reports began circulating in the fall and were widely known among journalists and politicians in Washington.

more
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-intelligence.html?_r=0
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Oh really. The MSM was running cover for Donny. That makes a whole lot of sense.

If anyone wants to read the full 35 pages of unsubstantiated drivel this 2 page report came from that some ex-British Intel officer cobbled together, here it is.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/here-full-35-page-report-alleging-trump-was-cultivated-supported-and-assisted-russia

It is full of inconsistencies and actual lies.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Oh really. The MSM was running cover for Donny. That makes a whole lot of sense.

If anyone wants to read the full 35 pages of unsubstantiated drivel this 2 page report came from that some ex-British Intel officer cobbled together, here it is.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/here-full-35-page-report-alleging-trump-was-cultivated-supported-and-assisted-russia

It is full of inconsistencies and actual lies.

Special Report skipped over this and didn't spend much time on it...although Krauthammer thinks maybe the intel people may be out to get him...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump blasts 'fake news' after report that Russia tried to compromise him
By Nikita Vladimirov - 01/10/17 08:34 PM EST

President-elect Donald Trump on Tuesday blasted the latest reports that claim the Russian government compiled information to compromise him.

"Fake news, a total political witch hunt!" Trump tweeted in all caps.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/313679-trump-blasts-fake-news-after-report-that-russia-tried-to
Support the USO

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Trump's presidency is already an embarrassing circus.

Who do we believe? Trump did say he grabbed 'em by the bleep after all.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
More "leaks"  :whistle:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WTF I am going to merge this with the other story about this
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

In your wildest, most liberal-leaning dreams @Weird Tolkienish Figure.   #fakenews will no longer stand unchallenged.

:patriot:

« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 02:06:10 am by Right_in_Virginia »

• Technical
Heard on twitter that 4-chan started this to troll the media.

Offline dfwgator

• Technical
Thread on 4-chan pol (be warned):

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/106527008

Date was November 1st on one of the posts in there. This was found on the 4-chan archive (so the post is real).

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Clinton aide slams FBI director for not disclosing Trump's alleged ties to Russia
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/313682-clinton-campaign-manager-slams-fbi-director-for-not-reporting

Enough  :bsflag: from the disgraced, anti-American, corrupt Clinton campaign.  Why are we keeping them alive and giving them time and credibility?  Why?

@mystery-ak

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Just another part of the story..
Support the USO

Offline Frank Cannon

Who do we believe? Trump did say he grabbed 'em by the bleep after all.

Really? Looks to me like the only embarrassing circus is the one that was just thrown out of power and the WH. Obama and his Regime are leaving on a low note with all these openly fabricated stories.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/4chan-claims-have-fabricated-anti-trump-report-hoax
4Chan Claims To Have Fabricated Anti-Trump Report As A Hoax

more fake news
Support the USO

Offline endicom

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/4chan-claims-have-fabricated-anti-trump-report-hoax
4Chan Claims To Have Fabricated Anti-Trump Report As A Hoax

more fake news

If it weren't for fake news we'd have no news at all.

Yeah, I made that up.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

If it weren't for fake news we'd have no news at all.

Yeah, I made that up.

I don't know about that.  But I will say this;  Maybe Trump isn't the only one Russia has something on.  It makes perfect sense to me.  Why else have we lost our minds?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline endicom

I don't know about that.  But I will say this;  Maybe Trump isn't the only one Russia has something on.  It makes perfect sense to me.  Why else have we lost our minds?

Any number of foreign governments must have the goods on prominent Americans. Nothing new about that.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Well,  I guess if we're about to inaugurate a President who's susceptible to Russian blackmail,  the best course is to dump all the nasty stuff so it's out there.   No secrets, no blackmail.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Well,  I guess if we're about to inaugurate a President who's susceptible to Russian blackmail,  the best course is to dump all the nasty stuff so it's out there.   No secrets, no blackmail.

Regardless of fake or not it just shows that Russia is still interfering with our country and its government.  I believe they are toying with us.  A house divided.  And it is.

Bozo head keeps showing weakness by twittering away his insecurity.  Latest is tweets about this issue asking are we living in Nazi Germany?  I wonder too.  Think about it.  He breaks every tradition even the announcer for the inauguration.  He is so insecure that he is going to replace everyone.  Does remind me of Nazi Germany.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

• Technical
Really? Looks to me like the only embarrassing circus is the one that was just thrown out of power and the WH. Obama and his Regime are leaving on a low note with all these openly fabricated stories.

You may think that, but to everyone else in the US, Trump is already looking like a total clownshow and disaster.

:shrug: 

HonestJohn

Heard on twitter that 4-chan started this to troll the media.

That Twitter feed is false.

This information was collected by a former British spy for Clinton's presidential campaign.