Author Topic: Protesters dressed like KKK members gets tossed from Jeff Sessions hearing - as he brings cute grandchildren to help  (Read 1019 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Protesters dressed like KKK members gets tossed from Jeff Sessions hearing - as he brings cute grandchildren to help

The early minutes of Sen. Jeff Sessions' confirmation hearing were interrupted by protesters shouting the attorney general nominee down
    Sessions brought along four of his 10 grandchildren and introduced his family members and joked about football in the lead off of the two-day hearing
    The senator's civil rights record will be heavily scrutinized with Democratic Sen. Cory Booker and Rep. John Lewis slated to speak out against his appointment

By Nikki Schwab, U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 10:03 EST, 10 January 2017 | Updated: 10:42 EST, 10 January 2017

Before Donald Trump's pick for attorney general Jeff Sessions even got a chance to speak, several protesters dressed like members of the Ku Klux Klan made their views known as they shouted down 'Jefferson Bearegard' and called the senator a 'racist.'

In the early moments of the hearing, Sessions sat in the crowd with one of his  granddaughters on his knee – four of his 10 grandkids were on hand – as Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, the chairman of the committee, brought of the Ku Klux Klan too – but Sessions' record in going after it.

Grassley talked about how Sessions oversaw the investigation of Klansman Francis Hays 'for the brutal abduction and murder of a black teenager Michael Donald.'

'He made sure that case was brought to state court where the defendant was eligible for and received the punishment that he justly deserved: the death penalty,' Grassley said.

Sessions' record on civil rights will be front and center in the scheduled two-day hearing in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee, the same committee that voted down a federal district court judge in 1986. 

In his own words, Sessions explained why his nomination by President Ronald Reagan was thwarted. 

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4105822/Protesters-dressed-like-KKK-members-gets-tossed-Jeff-Sessions-confirmation-kicks-calling-Trump-attorney-general-pick-racist.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
People dressed as the KKK....chanting "No KKK".

I think I see the problem here.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline dfwgator

"And now for my next impression......Jesse Owens!"

Wingnut

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

I was watching when that happened.  I suppose law enforcement can't keep people out based on how they are dressed?

Oh, dear, right now, at 10:30 am central time, there is ANOTHER protest.  More hecklers are being removed at this late time in this hearing.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Everything the left does in their shock and horror about this election makes me want to hug Trump.

Oh, wait, I'm kidding about that but it does remove any lingering fears about our election of him.  No matter what a big baby, slightly scheming and dishonest,  narcissistic jerk Trump is .... Go Trump.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline skeeter

Everything the left does in their shock and horror about this election makes me want to hug Trump.

Oh, wait, I'm kidding about that but it does remove any lingering fears about our election of him.  No matter what a big baby, slightly scheming and dishonest,  narcissistic jerk Trump is .... Go Trump.

The left is annoyed that Sessions brought his asian american grandchildren along - kinda messes up their 'he's a racist' narrative.

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

ANOTHER protest at 10:37 am, central time.  Those are being removed.

Wingnut

The left has changed me from a #nevertrumper to a Screw you liberal hacktivists...eat my Trump and love it!

Offline dfwgator

Now you understand the method to Trump's madness.     He draws them out for all to see.  He is the flashlight on the cockroaches.

Offline beandog

The left has changed me from a #nevertrumper to a Screw you liberal hacktivists...eat my Trump and love it!
:amen:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Now you understand the method to Trump's madness.     He draws them out for all to see.  He is the flashlight on the cockroaches.

Ah, yes, that 6 dimension chess.  He's the master.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

:amen:

Offline mountaineer

Hey, now, they're just a couple of Robert C. Byrd fans showing the world what the Democrat party really has to offer: bigotry.

Dana Loesch ‏@DLoesch 7m7 minutes ago
I’m sad that Robert Byrd didn’t live long enough to accuse Jeff Sessions of being a “racist” at his hearing.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 06:31:15 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org