Author Topic: The new Cabinet litmus test: Admitting Russia hacked the U.S.  (Read 576 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The new Cabinet litmus test: Admitting Russia hacked the U.S.
« on: January 10, 2017, 02:21:59 pm »

The new Cabinet litmus test: Admitting Russia hacked the U.S.

By Martin Matishak

01/10/17 05:21 AM EST

Senators of both parties are preparing to employ a new litmus test for President-elect Donald Trump’s Cabinet nominees: making them acknowledge Russia’s alleged election-year cyberattacks.

“We want to hear — I want to hear — from the incoming administration’s nominees that they’re going to take this threat seriously,” Virginia Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee, told reporters in advance of the avalanche of confirmation hearings that kicks off Tuesday.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/trump-cabinet-russia-hacking-233381
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: The new Cabinet litmus test: Admitting Russia hacked the U.S.
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 02:35:27 pm »
Trump's chief of staff says Trump accepts a Russian role in the hacking.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,243068.msg1185424.html#msg1185424

This all happened entirely on Obama's watch and anyone who resists investigating it just looks guilty.

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 02:45:09 pm »
The only thing that Russia appears to have succeeded in hacking is the DNC.  Not the same thing as hacking the US, or the election, or any of the other MSM memes.  Doesn't mean they didn't try, but election was not hacked.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 04:38:10 pm »
Anybody who supported the candidate who had an illegal server in her bathroom can sit down and shut up, as far as I'm concerned, when it comes to internet security issues.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 04:46:19 pm »
Sounds like a good opportunity for nominees to clear the record as to what likely actually happened.

Plus maybe even work in some reminders about what was contained within those 'hacked' emails.