Author Topic: Congressional Black Caucus Cites the Constitution to Re-Hang Offensive Anti-Cop Picture on Capitol Hill  (Read 964 times)

rangerrebew

Congressional Black Caucus Cites the Constitution to Re-Hang Offensive Anti-Cop Picture on Capitol Hill

January 10, 2017| by Donn Marten

The race-obsessed rabble in the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) intend to re-hang a painting depicting police officers as marauding racist pigs on Capitol Hill. The painting drew complaints from police officers and groups who rightly found it offensive and it was taken down by Republican congressman Duncan Hunter of California.

The removal of the painting didn’t sit well with the anti-white, anti-American commie cop-haters of the CBC and they are reportedly going to hold a ceremony to restore it to its place.

Fox News reports “Dems to rehang painting depicting police as pigs, after GOP rep took it down”:

http://downtrend.com/donn-marten/congressional-black-caucus-cites-constitution-to-re-hang-offensive-anti-cop-picture-on-capitol-hill
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 01:04:09 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

The republicans should get a collage of southern Civil War Generals together and hang it while citing the Constitution.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Congressional Black Caucus Cites the Constitution to Re-Hang Offensive Anti-Cop Picture on Capitol Hill

January 10, 2017| by Donn Marten

The race-obsessed rabble in the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) intend to re-hang a painting depicting police officers as marauding racist pigs on Capitol Hill. The painting drew complaints from police officers and groups who rightly found it offensive and it was taken down by Republican congressman Duncan Hunter of California.

The removal of the painting didn’t sit well with the anti-white, anti-American commie cop-haters of the CBC and they are reportedly going to hold a ceremony to restore it to its place.

Fox News reports “Dems to rehang painting depicting police as pigs, after GOP rep took it down”:

http://downtrend.com/donn-marten/congressional-black-caucus-cites-constitution-to-re-hang-offensive-anti-cop-picture-on-capitol-hill

But confederate flags can be yanked down everywhere at your  whim?  FU CBC.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
So if someone were to go up to that painting to "admire" it and used a box cutter or a utility knife or something to slice it into ribbons, would that not be a valid 1st Amendment expression of a political view?  If burning the US flag is protected "speech," surely destroying this painting would likewise be.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline Just_Victor

The opening of the 1st Amendment starts with, "Congress shall make no law..."

Whether the picture hangs in halls of Congress or because the public finds it offensive, it is removed, Congress has not made a law.

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.