Author Topic: Trump Has Yet to Name VA Secretary  (Read 500 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Has Yet to Name VA Secretary
« on: January 09, 2017, 10:59:08 pm »

Newsmax
Trump Has Yet to Name VA Secretary
Monday, January 9, 2017 02:48 PM

By: Joe Crowe

President-elect Donald Trump has not yet selected a candidate to lead the Department of Veterans Affairs.

He has looked at about a dozen candidates, but the position remains unfilled as confirmation hearings begin this week for his other Cabinet positions, according The Washington Post.

The Department of Veterans Affairs is the second-largest federal department and is the country's largest health-care system, The Post reports.

The president-elect has met with retired military leaders, politicians, and healthcare executives, and he has met multiple times with several. A number of contenders have turned down Trump's offer, The Post notes.

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Trump-Veterans-Affairs-Nominee-Pick/2017/01/09/id/767556/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Trump Has Yet to Name VA Secretary
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 11:18:49 pm »
thought I read somewhere that Palin was being considered for the job
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Trump Has Yet to Name VA Secretary
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 12:41:09 am »
It's a tough job.  I'd like to see Allen West.  It's going to take someone like that to change anything.