Author Topic: Obama: I Created An Entire Generation Of Social Justice Warriors…  (Read 1029 times)

rangerrebew

Obama: I Created An Entire Generation Of Social Justice Warriors…

Be afraid, be very afraid.

http://www.weaselzippers.us/318537-obama-i-created-an-entire-generation-of-social-justice-warriors/
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 05:07:54 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Obama: I Created An Entire Generation Of Social Justice Warriors…
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 06:33:07 pm »
If that is true, he should be impeached.  Oh, well.  Too late.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 06:42:14 pm »
He created an entire generation that thinks that this country should be run on political correctness rather than the Constitution!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline beandog

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 06:44:42 pm »
If by Social Justice Warrior he means whiny, little, worthless snowflakes, than I agree with him, he did create an entire generation of them.   :silly:

We're in big trouble.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 06:48:18 pm »
He sets them up, we knock them down.  He's right, he did create the SJWs.  What he doesn't understand is that the SJWs are so despised by the American public that without his active protection they'll be increasingly mocked, scorned, and marginalized in American culture.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2017, 07:16:54 pm »
He sets them up, we knock them down.  He's right, he did create the SJWs.  What he doesn't understand is that the SJWs are so despised by the American public that without his active protection they'll be increasingly mocked, scorned, and marginalized in American culture.

:beer:  888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2017, 11:26:01 pm »
He created an entire generation that thinks that this country should be run on political correctness rather than the Constitution!

Which generation is that?  And which way did they vote at the last election?

Methinks that is not an entirely true statement.  The PC police did not rule the roost at the last election cycle.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2017, 12:48:53 pm »
If by Social Justice Warrior he means whiny, little, worthless snowflakes, than I agree with him, he did create an entire generation of them.   :silly:

We're in big trouble.

:amen: