Author Topic: ‘There Are No Jobs’: Obama Loyalists Scramble To Find Work  (Read 473 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘There Are No Jobs’: Obama Loyalists Scramble To Find Work
Ted Goodman
7:13 PM 01/08/2017

Outgoing White House staff and President Obama-appointees are struggling to find new work after Donald Trump and Republicans generally swept into office last November.

Thousands of Obama loyalists are struggling to find work in a city now dominated by the GOP, according to a report from Politico. “It feels like there are just thousands of us trying to find a job, and there are no jobs,” Mira Patel, a longtime Clinton aide told Politico.

Democratic operatives and Obama staffers no longer have the more than 4,000 presidential appointed jobs to transition to after President-elect Trump takes office.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/08/there-are-no-jobs-obama-loyalists-scramble-to-find-work/#ixzz4VHfpL88x

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Re: ‘There Are No Jobs’: Obama Loyalists Scramble To Find Work
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 05:00:24 pm »
Millions of Unemployed - "Welcome to our world."

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Re: ‘There Are No Jobs’: Obama Loyalists Scramble To Find Work
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 06:34:47 pm »
The unspoken fact here is that they're only trying to find work in D.C., so they can stay near their iconic holy city.  If they were normal Americans, they'd look for work where it can be found, and move to wherever that is.  What is really being said is that no one wants to hire whining, entitled-feeling losers.  Which is entirely as it should be.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!