Author Topic: Hysterical Fruitbag Lindsey Graham Indicates Active Investigations of Trump Administration Over Russian Ties  (Read 7862 times)

rangerrebew

Hysterical Fruitbag Lindsey Graham Indicates Active Investigations of Trump Administration Over Russian Ties

January 8, 2017| by Donn Marten

One of the greatest mysteries of modern American politics is the continued disproportionate amount of influence possessed by John McCain and Lindsey Graham. The warmongering senators are given an incredible amount of deference by Imperial Washington and the establishment media that is baffling and flies in the face of how government is supposed to operate.

Graham ran as a Republican candidate but dropped out after failing to garner even one percent of the vote in a crowded field. McCain bears great responsibility for the Obama nightmare after his miserably run 2008 presidential campaign put Dear Leader into the White House. Yet both have emerged as the loudest cheerleaders for war with Russia as well as authoritative voices on the still unproven conspiracy theory of Vladimir Putin stealing the election from Hillary and they are becoming more aggressive by the day.

http://downtrend.com/donn-marten/hysterical-fruitbag-lindsey-graham-indicates-active-investigations-of-trump-administration-over-russian-ties
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 11:29:39 am by rangerrebew »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hysterical Fruitbag Lindsey Graham Indicates Active Investigations of Trump Administration Over Russian Ties

January 8, 2017| by Donn Marten

One of the greatest mysteries of modern American politics is the continued disproportionate amount of influence possessed by John McCain and Lindsey Graham. The warmongering senators are given an incredible amount of deference by Imperial Washington and the establishment media that is baffling and flies in the face of how government is supposed to operate.

Graham ran as a Republican candidate but dropped out after failing to garner even one percent of the vote in a crowded field. McCain bears great responsibility for the Obama nightmare after his miserably run 2008 presidential campaign put Dear Leader into the White House. Yet both have emerged as the loudest cheerleaders for war with Russia as well as authoritative voices on the still unproven conspiracy theory of Vladimir Putin stealing the election from Hillary and they are becoming more aggressive by the day.

http://downtrend.com/donn-marten/hysterical-fruitbag-lindsey-graham-indicates-active-investigations-of-trump-administration-over-russian-ties

@rangerrebew

There is no mystery about it. They are neo-cons with access to the the public treasury. They NEED wars so they can get kickbacks and payoffs from the defense industries they serve. Lady Lindsey was practically hysterical with fear yesterday that Trump wouldn't "approve of the US Military bases being built in Ukraine (the doof actually called Ukraine "the Ukraine") that we so desperately need".

The biggest fears of neo-cons like Lady Lindsey and McLunatic is that Russia and America will become allies in the war with Islam. Lady Lindsey and McLunatic pretty much admitted that on tv yesterday.  They are afraid of losing both Russia AND Islam as sources America needs to go to war with because it would mean they would lose access to bags of cash as well as power.

Don't make the mistake of thinking that neo-cons serve America and American interests. They only sever their own interests.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Lady Lindsey was practically hysterical with fear yesterday that Trump wouldn't "approve of the US Military bases being built in Ukraine (the doof actually called Ukraine "the Ukraine") that we so desperately need".

@sneakypete

Why does Graham think Ukraine needs American military bases.  Does he think Ukraine is weak?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ePEZCOdnA
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 06:16:51 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online dfwgator

@sneakypete

Why does Graham think Ukraine needs American military bases.  Does he think Ukraine is weak?!

:thumbsup2:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

@Maj. Bill Martin

I suspect it has more to do with his offshore bank account being surgically attached to the Defense Industry than anything else. He was really looking panicked when he was talking about "the permanent US military bases we need in "the" Ukraine."

Wouldn't you love to hear and see someone ask him if he speaks "Ukrainian"?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@Maj. Bill Martin   @dfwgator

Wouldn't you love to see someone ask Lady Lindsey and McLunatic what their reaction would be if Russia started building military bases in Mexico and Canada?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
@sneakypete

Those Ukrainians did a heck of a job holding onto Crimea, didn't they? /sarc
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

A lot of folks on "the right" seem to want to be the next Hanoi Jane of the Ukraine.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@jmyrlefuller

So what? How is that any of our business? Are YOU prepared to put on a uniform and go die in a Slavic family fight? If you are,nothing is keeping you from going there and enlisting.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
A lot of folks on "the right" seem to want to be the next Hanoi Jane of the Ukraine.

@Cripplecreek

Glad to hear you are ready to move to Ukraine to help them fight a potential war against their cousins,the Russians. Make sure you take all the young male and female members of your family with you when you go because there is going to be a desperate need for cannon fodder if war breaks out.

Offline Frank Cannon

Hysterical Fruitbag Lindsey Graham

Precisely.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

Did you watch the video?  My comment was not meant to be taken literally....

As an aside, the comments on the youtube clip are pretty funny too.

Offline jpsb

@jmyrlefuller

So what? How is that any of our business? Are YOU prepared to put on a uniform and go die in a Slavic family fight? If you are,nothing is keeping you from going there and enlisting.

Why do people keep bringing up The Crimea. The Crimea has belonged to Russia for 250 years. Russia fought the Ottoman Empire and the British to keep the Crimea.  Russia was not going to allow the Crimea to fall into unfriendly hands. No freakin way, Russia largest naval base is located there. The Crimea is vital to Russian security. Only neocon fools would think Russia would allow a NATO friendly Ukraine to take over the Crimea.

Online dfwgator

Why do people keep bringing up The Crimea. The Crimea has belonged to Russia for 250 years. Russia fought the Ottoman Empire and the British to keep the Crimea.  Russia was not going to allow the Crimea to fall into unfriendly hands. No freakin way, Russia largest naval base is located there. The Crimea is vital to Russian security. Only neocon fools would think Russia would allow a NATO friendly Ukraine to take over the Crimea.

The only reason Ukraine even got Crimea is because Khrushchev, in an effort to placate the very Ukrainians he ruled over as Stalin's lackey, made the symbolic gesture of transferring Crimea from the Russian SSR to the Ukrainian SSR.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

Yeah, that's kind of the difficulty with the whole thing.  No, we don't want one country taking part of another country by force.  But the truth is that the Crimea was historically a part of Russian, the people were overwhelming Russian, not Ukrainian, and wanted to be part of Russia.  So the principles of national sovereignty and self-determination collided.

We need to get over that one in a way that looks reasonable.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@jpsb

It's a freaking mystery to me. I know the people behind it are for it because they are going to personally make big bucks from sending America kids to go there to die in a family fight,but I have no idea why anyone else would think it would be a good idea.

Once again,I want to see someone ask those cretins how THEY would feel about the Russians building military bases in Canada and Mexico.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Can we please cut the homophobic crap about Lindsay Graham? I'm speaking as a member, not as a mod.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Can we please cut the homophobic crap about Lindsay Graham? I'm speaking as a member, not as a mod.

There are plenty of good reasons to slam Graham without having to go that route.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
There are plenty of good reasons to slam Graham without having to go that route.

Agreed.

Offline Cripplecreek

As far as I'm concerned, any site that uses the term "Hysterical Fruitbag" is the definition of fake news.

Just plain tired of the whole planet of the apes attitude that seems to have taken over the GOP.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
As far as I'm concerned, any site that uses the term "Hysterical Fruitbag" is the definition of fake news.

Just plain tired of the whole planet of the apes attitude that seems to have taken over the GOP.

Downtrend is one of those cutesy "cutting edge" too-cool-for-school sites, right?

Offline Cripplecreek

Downtrend is one of those cutesy "cutting edge" too-cool-for-school sites, right?

It just seems to be part of the general cultural degredation going on all around us.  Right out of the communist goals for America.

Titles like that say "If you're looking for actual news, keep moving".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Machiavelli

Are you worried about insulting homosexuals?

As for "outing" Lady Lindsey,I will never stop because I honestly believe he and other prominent politicians have been compromised due to being homosexual and blackmailed into voting left. The sooner it is more of an insult to be called Lindsey Graham than it is to be called a homosexual,America will be safer for everybody. He should be booted out of office and barred from running again. Not because he is a  homosexual,but because he is a liar and a traitor.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

@Machiavelli

Are you worried about insulting homosexuals?

As for "outing" Lady Lindsey,I will never stop because I honestly believe he and other prominent politicians have been compromised due to being homosexual and blackmailed into voting left.

Well, you're not outing him.  You're just deducing that he is gay from publicly known facts.   And I'd if it is that obvious, then a blackmailer doesn't have anything over which to blackmail him, because people already know he's gay anyway.

The only time the blackmail works is if people already don't know.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 04:23:56 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

HonestJohn

@jmyrlefuller

Why not just sell weapons and training packages to them?

Why does it always end up as an either-or situation, where we *MUST* either ignore them or put soldiers in place to defend them?

It's a false dichotomy.