Author Topic: Obama: 'I take some responsibility' for massive Democratic losses during my presidency  (Read 733 times)

Wingnut

But not that much really.  It wan't my fault.

"I take some responsibility on that," Obama said.

The president argued that many voters in the 2010 midterm elections were disenchanted with his presidency due to the slow economic recovery following the 2008 recession, which allowed Republicans to redraw districts more favorably in many states following the 2010 census.
[/b]

http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-democratic-party-losses-2017-1
Obama: 'I take some responsibility' for massive Democratic losses during my presidency

Maxwell Tani
President Barack Obama in an interview with ABC. ABC
President Barack Obama took partial responsibility for years of Democratic losses in governor's mansions and statehouses across the country during his presidency.

During an interview with the president on ABC's "This Week," host George Stephanopoulos pointed out that Democrats lost over 1,000 seats total in state and federal politics over the course of Obama's time in office.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Really?  Stephie asked him that? 

Offline skeeter

Really?  Stephie asked him that?

Stephie is a Clinton stooge.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Stephie is a Clinton stooge.

True.  I shouldn't equate Clinton-stooge with 0bama-stooge.  There are some differences.

Wingnut

True.  I shouldn't equate Clinton-stooge with 0bama-stooge.  There are some differences.

Yep.  Clintion stooges are like Shemp.    Obama stooges are like Curly Joe Besser. Joe was The fifth Stooge and worst evar....just like Obama.