Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Truck attacker is shot dead after killing three and wounding at least 15 Israeli soldiers in Jerusalem  (Read 718 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
BREAKING NEWS: Truck attacker is shot dead after killing three and wounding at least 15 Israeli soldiers in Jerusalem

Three Israelis soldiers have been killed in a suspected truck attack in Jerusalem
    The victims had disembarked a bus when the truck driver veered into them
    At least 15 soldiers have been wounded with two of them in a critical condition
    Israeli police confirmed the suspected terrorist had been 'neutralised'   

By Darren Boyle for MailOnline

Published: 06:51 EST, 8 January 2017 | Updated: 07:11 EST, 8 January 2017

Three people have been killed and at least 15 have been injured after a suspected terrorist rammed his truck into pedestrians in a Jerusalem street.

According to Israeli police, the driver has been shot dead.

It is reported many of the victims are soldiers who had just disembarked a bus when the truck veered onto the grass and mowed them down.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4099046/Truck-attacker-shot-dead-killing-three-wounding-15-pedestrians-Jerusalem.html#ixzz4VAiZLOZk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 12:18:37 pm by TomSea »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

4 killed in Jerusalem vehicle attack; official says it's an act of terror
CNN, January 8, 2017, Oren Liebermann, Michael Schwartz and Amy La Porte

(CNN) A truck plowed into a group of soldiers in Jerusalem, killing four people and injuring at least 13, Israel's emergency services said Sunday.

Three of the four killed were female soldiers, Israeli Education Minister Neftali Bennett said. The fourth person killed was a young man, but it was not immediately clear whether he was a soldier. All of the slain victims were in their 20s. "A group had gotten off the bus and were getting organized with their bags when the terrorist took the opportunity, ramming his truck into the group," Israel Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said. "Then he in fact reversed and tried to ram them again until shots were fired, and the terrorist was shot and killed at the scene."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/08/middleeast/jerusalem-vehicle-attack/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It appears trucks are the new weapon of choice.   **nononono*

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
It appears trucks are the new weapon of choice.   **nononono*

Trucks, planes, children. These freaks don't care what they use for weapons. As long as they are killing anyone they can.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Some days don't you want to say "stop the world, I wanna get off"

Prayers for the families.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
And what? 13 injured, that's bad too; those could be very serious. Most of these recent attacks have had the death toll mount weeks after the event;

To me, she looks a bit Ethiopian.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2017/01/08/At-least-three-dead-in-Jerusalem-truck-ramming-attack.html

Terrorist attacks all the time right now.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 08:44:12 pm by TomSea »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
“They shot him, until they neutralized him,” said the bus driver

As they should have. If they had then run over him with his own truck a few times for good measure it would bother me not.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline dfwgator

Obama has said they don't know the motive for the attack.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Trucks, planes, children. These freaks don't care what they use for weapons. As long as they are killing anyone they can.

And, quite effective and hard to prevent.  (Trucks, that is.)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 01:12:44 am by Sanguine »