Author Topic: Donald Trump urges "good relationship" with Russia in tweets  (Read 894 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Donald Trump urges "good relationship" with Russia in tweets
« on: January 07, 2017, 11:15:39 pm »
Donald Trump urges "good relationship" with Russia in tweets

Last Updated Jan 7, 2017 3:05 PM EST
Reena Flores

President-elect Donald Trump advocated Saturday for better relations with Russia, less than 24 hours after receiving an intelligence briefing about Kremlin-led cyberattacks to influence the U.S. election.

“Having a good relationship with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing,” Mr. Trump tweeted Saturday morning. “Only ‘stupid’ people, or fools, would think that it is bad!”

In his series of tweets, he promised that during his presidency, Russia will “respect us far more than they do now” and that the two nations could work together together to solve the “problems and issues of the WORLD!”

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-urges-good-relationship-with-russia-in-tweets/
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

Re: Donald Trump urges "good relationship" with Russia in tweets
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 11:18:55 pm »
LOL!  For the past 24 hours, the MSM has non-stop tried to demonize Trump and delegitimize his election.

I less than a half dozen tweets.....he castrated them.

BEST ELECTION EVER!!! 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 12:15:52 am »
http://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Link for latest Trump tweets

Offline ConservativeGranny

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2017, 12:41:03 am »
Personally I don't believe that Donald Trump is sending these tweets. I think it is really his 12-year-old son.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2017, 12:56:55 am »
Personally I don't believe that Donald Trump is sending these tweets. I think it is really his 12-year-old son.

If not, the great American lap dance for Putin is about to begin.