Author Topic: Watch Arnold Schwarzenegger’s ‘Inspired’ Response to Donald Trump’s Twitter Slam  (Read 1198 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Watch Arnold Schwarzenegger’s ‘Inspired’ Response to Donald Trump’s Twitter Slam

After Trump trolled him for low Apprentice ratings

http://time.com/4625886/arnold-schwarzenegger-donald-trump-abraham-lincoln/

Donald J. Trump ?@realDonaldTrump  · 17h17 hours ago 

being a movie star-and that was season 1 compared to season 14. Now compare him to my season 1. But who cares, he supported Kasich & Hillary

Donald J. Trump? Verified account ?
?@realDonaldTrump   
Wow, the ratings are in and Arnold Schwarzenegger got "swamped" (or destroyed) by comparison to the ratings machine, DJT. So much for....

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Could someone tell me why our moron elect finds Apprentice rating important enough to pick a fight with Arnold Schwarzenegger?

This is the childish garbage that makes me cringe.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 05:46:11 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Suppressed

Could someone tell me why our moron elect finds Apprentice rating important enough to pick a fight with Arnold Schwarzenegger?

Because he's a pathetic little child.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Because he's a pathetic little child.

Was the only reason I could come up with too!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Suppressed

Was the only reason I could come up with too!

Time for the daily clock reset...

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline LottieDah

Maybe Trump will start acting Presidential after he is sworn it.  Someone needs to shut down his Twitter account.

Offline chae

Didn't Melania say that she wanted to stop internet bullying?
Her first step should be confiscating her husband's phone.

Offline bolobaby

SIX DIMENSIONAL CHESS, DAMMIT!
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline bolobaby

Arnold's response is more presidential, actually, than anything The (D)onald has mustered since the election.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Oceander

Actually, that clock has never been reset.  It stays the same each and every day. 

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Arnold's response is more presidential, actually, than anything The (D)onald has mustered since the election.

The great national Twerking is about to commence.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Maybe Trump will start acting Presidential after he is sworn it.  Someone needs to shut down his Twitter account.

I would not be surprised in the least if, after the inauguration, Twitter shuts down his account. Especially if he starts formally making national security comments on there that could put their company at risk.

Oceander

I would not be surprised in the least if, after the inauguration, Twitter shuts down his account. Especially if he starts formally making national security comments on there that could put their company at risk.

Good point.  I'm a little surprised they haven't shut it down already, now that he is the President-elect. 

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Good one !!  Will we ever make it to two?  Or even three.

Arnold should have said, "Talk to the hand."
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.