Author Topic: Declassified report: Putin ordered election interference to help Trump  (Read 13209 times)

Silver Pines

Re: Declassified report: Putin ordered election interference to help Trump
« Reply #175 on: January 09, 2017, 12:40:39 am »
All I've got on this page are blank posts.  Not sure why????

@Emjay

That's weird.  I haven't had any problems with pages loading.

Offline corbe

« Reply #176 on: January 09, 2017, 12:43:51 am »
    Great thoughts @doghouse but I raise contention on two small items.
     1. WE don't know that the RNC servers were not compromised, we only know their data wasn't leaked or splashed all over the MSM, for whatever reason.
     2. Podesta was phished, he gave them his password because an underling told him it was a legit request.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

« Reply #177 on: January 09, 2017, 12:45:51 am »

That's why I feel so freely to talk bad about you @Emjay , I know you'll never see it
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #178 on: January 09, 2017, 12:58:58 am »
   That's why I feel so freely to talk bad about you @Emjay , I know you'll never see it

Actually, I will see it, Corbe.  You are one of the favored few I don't have blocked.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #179 on: January 09, 2017, 12:59:47 am »
@Emjay

That's weird.  I haven't had any problems with pages loading.

Sorry, it was my little joke.  I have some of the persistent posters blocked...
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #180 on: January 09, 2017, 01:00:54 am »

Huh?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #181 on: January 09, 2017, 01:10:45 am »
What was "wrong", @txradioguy is that the GOP Congress were deaf, dumb and blind for virtually the entire 8 years of Obama.

So now, they can kiss my a$$.

Drain the swamp, Donnie!  Git er done!

I agree that the Republicans in Congress by and large helped Obama get his agenda passed.

But you are try kidding yourself if you think Trump is going to fix it.

He's actually indicated by words and appointments he's happy with the status quo in DC. 

But you've avoided the crux of your post that I quoted... and that is you're fully behind and even  cheerleading for Trump to run the country the exact same way Obama did.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Silver Pines

« Reply #182 on: January 09, 2017, 01:10:58 am »
Sorry, it was my little joke.  I have some of the persistent posters blocked...

@Emjay

Oops...blame my dense brain.   :laugh:

Silver Pines

« Reply #183 on: January 09, 2017, 01:13:41 am »
You'll notice that this thread is awfully quiet for some reason.

Priebus claims Trump accepts Russia's role in hack http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,243068.msg1185424.html#msg1185424

@Cripplecreek

I missed it, but apparently Hannity gushed something so embarrassing about Mother Russia that he had to delete it.

Jonah GoldbergVerified account
‏@JonahNRO
Kind of wild to see conservatives in 2017 defending Russia today because they were our allies in WWII. That's the Rosenberg Defense!

Bill Kristol ‏@BillKristol  2h2 hours ago
Tomorrow on Sean Hannity: "Was Alger Hiss Framed By The U.S. Intelligence Community?"

Nathan Wurtzel ‏@NathanWurtzel  1h1 hour ago
Hannity deleted his pro-Russia RT, not unlike the way they used to delete people in photos.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #184 on: January 09, 2017, 01:19:21 am »
@Cripplecreek

I missed it, but apparently Hannity gushed something so embarrassing about Mother Russia that he had to delete it.

Jonah GoldbergVerified account
‏@JonahNRO
Kind of wild to see conservatives in 2017 defending Russia today because they were our allies in WWII. That's the Rosenberg Defense!

Bill Kristol ‏@BillKristol  2h2 hours ago
Tomorrow on Sean Hannity: "Was Alger Hiss Framed By The U.S. Intelligence Community?"

Nathan Wurtzel ‏@NathanWurtzel  1h1 hour ago
Hannity deleted his pro-Russia RT, not unlike the way they used to delete people in photos.

I for one welcome our new Soviet overlords.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #185 on: January 09, 2017, 04:32:53 am »
What is the difference between a Mod and a police car?

@bigheadfred

One rides Vespas and wears bellbottoms and the other is a 4 door sedan that wears poverty hubcaps and blackwall tires?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #186 on: January 09, 2017, 04:34:50 am »

@Emjay

You are on double-secret time out.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #187 on: January 09, 2017, 04:47:17 am »

Again, this does not fall on anyone but the rookie dems who do not seem to be able to protect any electronic data.

@doghouse

The second-oddest thing about this to me is that these people are FAR from being political rookies or rookies when it comes to blackmailing other people.. The Clintion's in particular SWIM in corruption and blackmail on the level of the Medici's ,yet they are so arrogant that they don't even bother to cover their own tracks. How the HELL does that make any sense unless both Bubba and Bubbette! have gone senile?

The oddest thing of course is that they are stupid enough go public with it while complaining about being exposed,just like they did nothing wrong. It's like a skinny white boy walking down the street in Harlen on a Saturday night with 100 dollar bills hanging out of his pocket,and then wondering why he was robbed and beaten.

The third point is also an established fact.  The data that was released from the DNC server has never been disputed for being accurate and true.  In other words the dems are pissed because the world found out exactly what they put in emails to each other.  Each and every one of the released emails are authentic and accurate.  They just got pissed because their own words were exposed.

The dems are pissed because they got caught being stupid, ugly, and their unethical political games were exposed...

And there you have it.

Someone also needs to tell the dem top officials not to use, "password" as their password.  It is like number one on the list that the hackers try. 

Shhhhh!

Pure stupidity on the part of the dems and they do not have the honor or honesty to take responsibility for their own actions and screw ups.

Well,in all fairness,they have never had to pay the price for their stupidity or arrogance before,so why would they think they would have to pay for it this time? After all,their plan was to run against someone like JEB,who they no doubt have non-aggression treaties with. They had no more idea than me that Trump would actually win and they would be dealing with a outsider that would exploit their weaknesses instead of overlook it.

IMHO,the one BIG thing everybody is overlooking about Trump is that using the force of government to intimidate someone or extort someone for cash or favors is something he understands AS AN OUTSIDER THAT HAD THEM USED AGAINST HIM. As a businessman he has had no choice in the past but to pay them the bribes they wanted and smile while doing it because it was a "cost of doing business". That doesn't mean he enjoyed being extorted,and it may just be time for a little payback once he is in office. I sure hope so.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 04:51:12 am by sneakypete »

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #188 on: January 09, 2017, 01:29:00 pm »

That happens to me on occasion.  I just keep quiet though.  One time I mentioned it and the blocked person had a cow.  The Mods were called.  I wish to cause them no further grief, so I refrain. 
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.