Author Topic: Declassified report: Putin ordered election interference to help Trump  (Read 13277 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Declassified report: Putin ordered election interference to help Trump
« Reply #100 on: January 08, 2017, 04:45:52 pm »

Uhhhhhh, no I don't think Americans want to risk millions dead because John Podesta's email was hacked.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Yeah,but just think of all the high-paying union jobs in the defense industry,and all the dividends that will be paid if we do it!

Where is your patriotism,dood? (/s)
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #101 on: January 08, 2017, 04:47:03 pm »
Childish Hyperbole based on a lie.

@Cripplecreek

That sounds to me like a perfect analysis of 90 percent of your posts.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #102 on: January 08, 2017, 04:59:32 pm »
Thats not the hill to die on, DC.

Kelo was unarguably bad news for the liberty minded.

Correct, eminent domain is a necessary evil and Kelo was a horrible ruling from our now Marxist leaning S.C. Kelo needs to be reversed till then states can pass laws outlawing the taking of property for the benefit of private business.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #103 on: January 08, 2017, 05:03:10 pm »
Actually, it does.

Ah, so now motive defines the action?  That is EXACTLY what liberals do.

No it does not, the world market is not free or fair. Tariffs are a means to keeping our market free and fair. And you are a fool if you do not think motives and actions are closely related.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #104 on: January 08, 2017, 05:04:57 pm »
@Cripplecreek

@CatherineofAragon

From what I've seen just glancing around a little, Paul Ryan and others acknowledge it's a serious issue, so I"m hoping Trump will have a number of voices that will influence him. 

It is a serious issue,but on a "serious issues scale of 1 to 10",it rates about a 2.

If the Russians pulled this once they'll pull it again.

It is documented that the Russians have been pulling this since at least 1917. That was when the communists took over control of Russia. They were actually doing it BEFORE they took control by influencing the American alleged intellectual elite thinkers in our media and universities with their "imagine a world without hate,hunger,or bias!" nonsense. EVERY nation does it.

I think the report said they are focused on doing just that.

The report was written by political hacks that were political appointees who KNEW they were going to be out of a job on 21 January. Do you think there is a tiny possibility they just MIGHT be biased,and were doing this to try to hurt Trump so a Dim could get back in the WH in 2020,and THEY could be back to sucking on the gooberminit tit again?

You don't have to be a professor of logic to flash forward four years and imagine a scenario in which they try to influence results to benefit a hapless Sanders type.

See? Even you understand what is going on down deep. You just need to do a little more thinking about it to take it to the logical conclusion.

Russia wasn't able to succeed in actually affecting the results---this time. 

Really? Where is the proof? Or is the word of Hillary and her supporters/enablers/hanger-on all the evidence you need? Maybe the network talking heads are giving you the "real skinny" on the facts?

*I* THINK it was a case of voters being fed up with the lies of the Dims and the line up of "Usual Suspects" by what passes for a Republican Party because all they have seen out of government since Reagan left office is more and more of the same incompetence and outright corruption they have seen ever since Poppy was elected.

This whole thing amounts to a False Flag operation by the DNC and their alleged Republican brothers to try to  hide the fact that the American voters rejected the most corrupt presidential candidate in history,as well as the machine politics that put her AND the usual suspects running against her on center stage again,and shut out the will of the people.

*I* think a good percentage of the Trump voters were protest voters who would have voted for a dead skunk before voting for another Bush or Clinton. IMHO,this is THEIR effort to shut down that realization and hide it in a jumble of accusations of  "foreign power influences decided this election" instead of the basic truth that what REALLY affected this election was voter disgust with both branches of the ruling party.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #105 on: January 08, 2017, 05:05:47 pm »
My new cell phone threw this article from the Slimes at me with it's default "Briefing" app.  I just disabled the app.

Fake news... the only intent is to somehow plant the insinuation in the mind of the electorate that the ballot box was tampered with.

It's an attempt to delegitimate the election result, because it's "not fair"... it's "rigged".

I heard the very same douchebag whiner shit already... during primary season.

@rodamala

BINGO!

Offline jpsb

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #107 on: January 08, 2017, 05:09:37 pm »

Russia needs to stop pretending they are friends if they want to act this way. You don't see the US and UK behaving this way.

@Suppressed

Say WHAT? How can you post here when it seems obvious you live in a cave. Out of all the posts I have read since I discovered the internet,that one might be the most ignorant.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #108 on: January 08, 2017, 05:10:08 pm »
@Cripplecreek

No,you're not. You have no idea what being a conservative in America even means.

Bump!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #109 on: January 08, 2017, 05:12:03 pm »
USA has been known to assassinate national leaders of foreign countries for many decades.

@Rivergirl

We should have done more of it,starting with Stalin and Hitler.

I don't give a damn about "being fair".  When it comes to the survival of America and individual freedoms,all *I* care about is winning because winning literally means surviving.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #110 on: January 08, 2017, 05:14:49 pm »
Bump!

@Cripplecreek dont take what SP or jpsb said as an insult to your conservative credentials consider the source and consider their attempted bad mouthing as a compliment.

:beer:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #111 on: January 08, 2017, 05:15:21 pm »
You argued that Communists would not favor a free-market Capitalist.  Trump is not a free market Capitalist because he advocates government interference with the free flow of capital in the form of tariffs.  Maybe that's a good idea if it protects American jobs but it's not free-market Capitalism.

@HoustonSam

There is no such thing as "free-market Capitalism" as you describe it anywhere but in academia,where everything is a theory and theories are as real as facts. It can't exist because it would be bought out,which is exactly what the international bankers are now trying to do to America and Europe. IF they are successful,the very instant they take power THEY will be the only ones allowed to lend money or own real property,thus ending the charade.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 05:16:22 pm by sneakypete »

Online corbe

« Reply #112 on: January 08, 2017, 05:17:49 pm »
@Rivergirl

I don't give a damn about "being fair".  When it comes to the survival of America and individual freedoms,all *I* care about is winning because winning literally means surviving.

@sneakypete

Yea, dam the Morals and principles, just win!!!
   We get it, in fact we just went through a year of your 'so-called moral indignation.
   Please, save us from ourselves /s
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #113 on: January 08, 2017, 05:19:58 pm »
Just to correct one thing here.   The wording of Amendment V says "public use" - not "public good".  Big difference.

Kelo is one of the worst decision ever handed down by our Supreme Court.  Even Bernie Sanders opposed it.  Yet Trump still supports it 100%.  And because of that, his supporters who at one time were considered 'Conservatives', do likewise.

@Hoodat

THANK YOU!

BTW,speaking as a VERY reluctant Trump voter,*I* DO NOT and never will support Kelo. It is about nothing more than crony capitalism using the government as the enforcer for your criminal act of theft.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 05:47:42 pm by sneakypete »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #114 on: January 08, 2017, 05:21:26 pm »
And us accepting anyone doing it to us makes us even worse than Obama.

You really need to read Robert Ludlum, Ian Fleming and John LeCarre books.

This stuff has been going on for a very long time. The  end of the "cold war' didn't mean the end of nation-nation espionage, etc..

A  mature, realistic, businesslike, pragmatic analysis would reach a conclusion we need to be better at prevention.

If you truly believe we can warn them "cut it out" then you live in an icy dream state, just throwing around tough words.

Our intelligence and  our military just suffered 8 years of politicization under Obama. That should trouble you.

The Russians didn't do whatever they did for Trump. They did it because they could under Obama's ineptitude.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #115 on: January 08, 2017, 05:23:03 pm »

@DCPatriot   @Cripplecreek

Does the name Saddam Hussein ring any bells?

And he wasn't even assassinated to benefit America,but to benefit our Muslim enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #116 on: January 08, 2017, 05:27:10 pm »
   @sneakypete

Yea, dam the Morals and principles, just win!!!
   We get it, in fact we just went through a year of your 'so-called moral indignation.
   Please, save us from ourselves /s

@corbe

Frankly I don't give a damn if you or airheads like  you survive or not. If you do survive,it is entirely due to luck,not anything you have done to deserve surviving.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #117 on: January 08, 2017, 05:30:01 pm »
@corbe

Frankly I don't give a damn if you or airheads like  you survive or not. If you do survive,it is entirely due to luck,not anything you have done to deserve surviving.

LOL

Offline libertybele

« Reply #118 on: January 08, 2017, 05:35:06 pm »
@Rivergirl

My sentiments exactly and my feelings as well as far as deportation and halting immigration into this country from areas of known terrorists.  We've been more than fair and we've paid dearly.  Time for Americans to "survive".
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Silver Pines

« Reply #119 on: January 08, 2017, 05:36:44 pm »
@sneakypete

It is a serious issue,but on a "serious issues scale of 1 to 10",it rates about a 2.

Sure, a foreign power hacking into state and local electoral boards with the intention of upping its game next time around----no big deal.

It is documented that the Russians have been pulling this since at least 1917. That was when the communists took over control of Russia. They were actually doing it BEFORE they took control by influencing the American alleged intellectual elite thinkers in our media and universities with their "imagine a world without hate,hunger,or bias!" nonsense. EVERY nation does it.

Like I said earlier, we used to recognize it as something to be dealt with instead of something to laugh at and blow off. 

Btw, Pete, thanks for informing me of the year the Communists took over Russia, since that was something I never knew. /s  Drop the condescension.

The report was written by political hacks that were political appointees who KNEW they were going to be out of a job on 21 January. Do you think there is a tiny possibility they just MIGHT be biased,and were doing this to try to hurt Trump so a Dim could get back in the WH in 2020,and THEY could be back to sucking on the gooberminit tit again?

I think there's more of a chance that you're trying to find reasons to blow this off. 

See? Even you understand what is going on down deep. You just need to do a little more thinking about it to take it to the logical conclusion.

I'm not taking instructions from you on how or when to "think", got it?  I'll tell you again---drop the condescending BS, and I'll be nice enough to refrain from going into an instructional discourse on the pitfalls of viewing life through a conspiracy theory bubble.

Really? Where is the proof? Or is the word of Hillary and her supporters/enablers/hanger-on all the evidence you need? Maybe the network talking heads are giving you the "real skinny" on the facts?

*I* THINK it was a case of voters being fed up with the lies of the Dims and the line up of "Usual Suspects" by what passes for a Republican Party because all they have seen out of government since Reagan left office is more and more of the same incompetence and outright corruption they have seen ever since Poppy was elected.

This whole thing amounts to a False Flag operation by the DNC and their alleged Republican brothers to try to  hide the fact that the American voters rejected the most corrupt presidential candidate in history,as well as the machine politics that put her AND the usual suspects running against her on center stage again,and shut out the will of the people.

*I* think a good percentage of the Trump voters were protest voters who would have voted for a dead skunk before voting for another Bush or Clinton. IMHO,this is THEIR effort to shut down that realization and hide it in a jumble of accusations of  "foreign power influences decided this election" instead of the basic truth that what REALLY affected this election was voter disgust with both branches of the ruling party.

Of course, everything's a false flag.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #120 on: January 08, 2017, 05:43:50 pm »
@sneakypete

@CatherineofAragon

I'm not taking instructions from you on how or when to "think", got it?  I'll tell you again---drop the condescending BS, and I'll be nice enough to refrain from going into an instructional discourse on the pitfalls of viewing life through a conspiracy theory bubble.

Clearly somebody needs to give you some guidance because you are incapable of thinking on your own. The FACT that you really do believe all I was doing was reminding you of the date the Communists took over control of Russia is proof of how shallow your thought processes are.

Yeah,you can get mad at me and whine to the mods,but you can't alter reality.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 05:44:17 pm by sneakypete »

Online corbe

« Reply #121 on: January 08, 2017, 05:48:19 pm »
Clearly somebody needs to give you some guidance because you are incapable of thinking on your own. The FACT that you really do believe all I was doing was reminding you of the date the Communists took over control of Russia is proof of how shallow your thought processes are.

Sunday mornings without @sneakypete peein all over rational discourse just wouldn't be worth waking up to.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Silver Pines

« Reply #122 on: January 08, 2017, 06:07:07 pm »

@sneakypete

Lol

The mods?  I prefer to tend to my own business.  There's no way I'd bother them over your posts, especially.  You're verging into so-amusing-youi're-almost-cute territory.  I want to see what's next.

Silver Pines

« Reply #123 on: January 08, 2017, 06:07:40 pm »
   Sunday mornings without @sneakypete peein all over rational discourse just wouldn't be worth waking up to.

@corbe

Good times, lol.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #124 on: January 08, 2017, 06:15:03 pm »
@DCPatriot   @Cripplecreek

Does the name Saddam Hussein ring any bells?

And he wasn't even assassinated to benefit America,but to benefit our Muslim enemies.

Thanks, @sneakypete

I was quite aware that Gaddafi was not 'assassinated' per se, but Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama may as well as pulled the trigger....or shoved a wooden stake up his rear, themselves.

And, of course, Hussein was executed by Iraqi courts and their military, after being found guilty of war crimes against his own people.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald