Author Topic: Declassified report: Putin ordered election interference to help Trump  (Read 13350 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Declassified report: Putin ordered election interference to help Trump
« Reply #125 on: January 08, 2017, 06:19:23 pm »
@Rivergirl

We should have done more of it,starting with Stalin and Hitler.

I don't give a damn about "being fair".  When it comes to the survival of America and individual freedoms,all *I* care about is winning because winning literally means surviving.

@sneakypete

And thanks once again, my friend.

That is the EXACT frame of mind I had regarding my riding the Trump horse to the finish line.

You're GD right I want him to use his pen and his phone.....as well as his shredder.   Payback SHOULD be a bitch.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #126 on: January 08, 2017, 06:27:00 pm »
@sneakypete

Lol

The mods?  I prefer to tend to my own business.  There's no way I'd bother them over your posts, especially.  You're verging into so-amusing-youi're-almost-cute territory.  I want to see what's next.

@CatherineofAragon

Well,somebody reported me to the Mods. I just got a nastygram from MOD3 when I singed on.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #127 on: January 08, 2017, 06:28:41 pm »
Thanks, @sneakypete

I was quite aware that Gaddafi was not 'assassinated' per se, but Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama may as well as pulled the trigger....or shoved a wooden stake up his rear, themselves.

And, of course, Hussein was executed by Iraqi courts and their military, after being found guilty of war crimes against his own people.

@DCPatriot

Don't kid yourself. He was hanged under orders of the Bush Administration.  He was a threat to Saudi Arabia as long as he was alive,so they made damn sure he was killed.

Offline corbe

« Reply #128 on: January 08, 2017, 06:33:05 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

Well,somebody reported me to the Mods. I just got a nastygram from MOD3 when I singed on.

Wasn't me, oh yea, you spelled signed wrong.   lol
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #129 on: January 08, 2017, 06:35:50 pm »

@corbe

Make that TWO nastygrams from the same mod.

And thank you ever so much for noticing a typo-misspelling and pointing it out. It clearly indicates my thinking is faulty,huh?

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #130 on: January 08, 2017, 06:37:41 pm »

I figured out where Orange Glorious got his lifestyle from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkB9OT2XVvA

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #131 on: January 08, 2017, 06:37:50 pm »
There are these stories out there that the proof they are using is actually for the 2012 election:

A highly-anticipated declassified US intelligence report, aimed to prove that Russia supported Donald Trump, has turned out to be a huge embarrassment. The annex that contained factual material that was thought to provide evidence of RT influencing the American public was compiled in December 2012, right after the reelection of Barack Obama.

Yes, that is what actually happened: the ‘proof’ was OLD!  It wasn’t for this election!  And it wasn’t true back in 2012, either!  Why was this passed off as ‘proof’ for this election?  And worse, why wasn’t this discussed the last election?  Eh?

https://emsnews.wordpress.com/2017/01/08/cia-proof-of-election-hack-is-from-2012-election/

The Democrats are just trying to throw a monkey wrench into things.  If this above is true.

Offline corbe

« Reply #132 on: January 08, 2017, 06:41:22 pm »
Russia and WikiLeaks are not our friends

DIARY / JD Rucker //  Posted at 4:56 am on January 8, 2017 by JD Rucker

There’s a 2400-year-old saying loosely translated into English as, “The enemy of my enemy is my friend.” This is the most logical basis for the recent trend by many Republicans to defend Russia’s alleged “hack” of the election as well as WikiLeaks’ release of information that may have contributed to Hillary Clinton’s presidential election loss. If there are other reasons for the trend, I’d be very disappointed.

For the record, I do not believe Clinton would have won even if Russia did not get involved or if WikiLeaks did not release the damaging information. Before the leaks, she was viewed very poorly by a majority of Americans. Her lying nature had already been exposed. She was the ultimate insider in a year when millions of voters had become sick of insiders. Neither Russian influence nor John Podesta’s emails swayed enough voters to make a difference in the outcome.

I should also note that I do not believe Donald Trump nor anyone in his inner circle had anything to do with whatever Russia and WikiLeaks did. Those in the media pointing to the Russian influence or WikiLeaks releases as reason to not trust Trump are simply attempting to manipulate the people to dissent based upon assumed association. They were acting on their own behalf and the “beneficiary” of their actions neither condoned nor understood what was being done to “help” him.

<..snip..>

http://www.redstate.com/diary/jdrucker/2017/01/08/russia-wikileaks-not-friends/

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Silver Pines

« Reply #133 on: January 08, 2017, 06:42:20 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

@sneakypete

Can't help you there. Wasn't me.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #134 on: January 08, 2017, 06:43:56 pm »
@sneakypete

Can't help you there. Wasn't me.

Somebody complained about me accurately describing them too.

Offline corbe

« Reply #135 on: January 08, 2017, 06:44:20 pm »
@corbe

And thank you ever so much for noticing a typo-misspelling and pointing it out. It clearly indicates my thinking is faulty,huh?

No, misspelling a word is not an indication of 'your' faulty thinking, the posts you make that are spelled correctly are an indication of that.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #136 on: January 08, 2017, 06:47:44 pm »
Russia and WikiLeaks are not our friends

DIARY / JD Rucker //  Posted at 4:56 am on January 8, 2017 by JD Rucker

There’s a 2400-year-old saying loosely translated into English as, “The enemy of my enemy is my friend.” This is the most logical basis for the recent trend by many Republicans to defend Russia’s alleged “hack” of the election as well as WikiLeaks’ release of information that may have contributed to Hillary Clinton’s presidential election loss. If there are other reasons for the trend, I’d be very disappointed.

For the record, I do not believe Clinton would have won even if Russia did not get involved or if WikiLeaks did not release the damaging information. Before the leaks, she was viewed very poorly by a majority of Americans. Her lying nature had already been exposed. She was the ultimate insider in a year when millions of voters had become sick of insiders. Neither Russian influence nor John Podesta’s emails swayed enough voters to make a difference in the outcome.

I should also note that I do not believe Donald Trump nor anyone in his inner circle had anything to do with whatever Russia and WikiLeaks did. Those in the media pointing to the Russian influence or WikiLeaks releases as reason to not trust Trump are simply attempting to manipulate the people to dissent based upon assumed association. They were acting on their own behalf and the “beneficiary” of their actions neither condoned nor understood what was being done to “help” him.

<..snip..>

http://www.redstate.com/diary/jdrucker/2017/01/08/russia-wikileaks-not-friends/

Russia and WikiLeaks were not doing anything to benefit America. They were protecting their own interests. Russia’s desire to keep Clinton out of the White House stems from their understanding of what she would represent internationally. Her foreign policy is more aligned with Neocons than Barack Obama’s passivity. Like her husband, she would have had America more involved with international affairs and the United Nations than we have been since before Obama. Russia wants the United States out of the Middle East and east Asia. They want our influence over Europe to be reduced as well. Clinton would have pushed us further down the globalist road that Russia wants to dominate.

As for WikiLeaks, their motives are likely more sinister. They are agents of chaos that despise the status quo. Clinton is the status quo. Donald Trump represented an opportunity to be the wildcard they want leading America. Whether you support Trump or not, you must admit that he’s a much more appealing prospects for those who love chaos. To paraphrase Alfred Pennyworth, “Some, like WikiLeaks, just want to watch the world burn.”

That makes some sense.  I've wondered why the Russians might not want the eminently blackmailable Clinton and why Trump.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #137 on: January 08, 2017, 06:49:08 pm »
@corbe

I wonder if any of our "mods" are communist spies, Russian trolls, or otherwise clever deceptive people, hiding behind their anonymity?

Don't you wonder who they really are? Steering threads is something they hold power to do.

Could you reveal the precise nature of your infraction?

Remember "I Led Three Lives," about Philbrick ??
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 07:00:29 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #138 on: January 08, 2017, 07:01:10 pm »

You're full of crap.  It wasn't me.

I saw the "moron" comment this morning, while logged on with my phone.   

Figured I'd respond when I returned home later today....and noticed you edited it.

If I have a problem with somebody, I'll deal with them directly on the forum.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #139 on: January 08, 2017, 07:04:47 pm »
I wonder if any of our "mods" are communist spies, Russian trolls, or otherwise clever deceptive people, hiding behind their anonymity?

Don't you wonder who they really are? Steering threads is something they hold power to do.

I think you may be taking this little nook on the vast inter-web a bit too seriously.  I do.  I think so.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #140 on: January 08, 2017, 07:09:04 pm »
I can vouch for MOD 1-2 and 4 but MOD3 scares me...Russian spy....Hmmmm *hmmmm*
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

« Reply #141 on: January 08, 2017, 07:12:09 pm »
MOD 5 is the oddball.

Silver Pines

« Reply #142 on: January 08, 2017, 07:13:22 pm »

@Cripplecreek

It was a Communist spy.  (See below).

Wingnut

« Reply #143 on: January 08, 2017, 07:16:10 pm »
@Cripplecreek

It was a Communist spy.  (See below).

Naw.  He is a faithfull follower of Brother John Burch
And  belongs to the Antioch Baptist Church

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #144 on: January 08, 2017, 07:18:00 pm »
A recently discovered photo of MODs 3 & 5:

Wingnut

« Reply #145 on: January 08, 2017, 07:20:20 pm »

Edit:  You know...that means Nancy is "Fearless Leader"
Confirmed.  That 5 is a sneaky little shit!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 07:21:37 pm by Wingnut »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #146 on: January 08, 2017, 07:29:36 pm »

Don't you wonder who they really are?

@truth_seeker

No. I know what they are,and that's enough for me. Granted,some people want to become mods in order to keep peace,but it has been MY experience that most are just control freaks.

Boiled down to "being disrespectful to your intellectual equals". Seems whoever the Mod is and I have differing opinions on more than one issue.

Yeah,but barely. That one is a OLD oldie! I can barely remember it,and I was a child in elementary school when it was airing. Just how old are you?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #147 on: January 08, 2017, 07:32:09 pm »
I can vouch for MOD 1-2 and 4 but MOD3 scares me...Russian spy....Hmmmm *hmmmm*

@mystery-ak

If it's a hot female brunette with a thick Russian accent,I'm all for glasnost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #148 on: January 08, 2017, 07:33:48 pm »

@Sanguine

I was hot for Natasha before I was old enough to even know what "hot for" meant. That Russian accent really pulled my trigger.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #149 on: January 08, 2017, 07:35:42 pm »
@Sanguine

I was hot for Natasha before I was old enough to even know what "hot for" meant. That Russian accent really pulled my trigger.

I can't say the same for Boris.