Author Topic: Report: Multiple People Shot at Fort Lauderdale Airport  (Read 6128 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Report: Multiple People Shot at Fort Lauderdale Airport
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2017, 11:08:43 pm »
Puerto Rico national guard, Alaska army reserve, general discharge........ not honorable.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2017, 11:10:06 pm »
"Unsatisfactory performance" per CNN causing discharge from military.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2017, 11:31:17 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4095720/Nine-shot-one-dead-shooting-Ft-Lauderdale-Hollywood-Airport.html
Pictured: The Fort Lauderdale 'air rage' gunman who 'argued with passengers' on his flight before he retrieved his handgun from checked luggage and then executed five people in baggage claim
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2017, 11:39:59 pm »
SOURCE: TOWNHALL

URL: http://townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2017/01/06/officials-release-photos-of-airport-shooter-n2267935

After killing five people and injuring numerous others, a shooting suspect is in custody Friday after he opened fire at a baggage claim area in Florida's Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport.

The suspect has been identified at Esteban Santiago, a passenger on a flight from Alaska to Florida who had a checked firearm in his luggage. 

A CBS News affiliate has released photos of the man they believe committed the act.

#BREAKING:
Law enforcement sources share photos of suspected @FLLFlyer shooter #EstebanSantiago. https://t.co/T8aniFKkOO pic.twitter.com/obUH6trdwA
— CBS4 Miami (@CBSMiami) January 6, 2017

Another unconfirmed photo was also found that looks to be Santiago.

@CBSMiami @FLLFlyer Try the Taqiya Photo pic.twitter.com/s4gT6uIi8H
— ?0? (@_0Hour1__) January 6, 2017

And just moments ago, CBS News reports that the suspect walked into FBI office in Anchorage, claiming he was being forced to fight for ISIS.

NEW: In Nov. 2016, FLL suspect walked into FBI office in Anchorage, claiming he was being forced to fight for ISIS, sources tell CBS News.
— CBS News (@CBSNews) January 6, 2017
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 11:40:57 pm by SirLinksALot »

Wingnut

« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2017, 11:47:13 pm »
A Quix type Wack Job?   Or a real fruit loop muslim leghumper? 

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2017, 11:52:49 pm »
For every six or so attacks in Europe, America seems to get one though, they are often small attacks in comparison.

I guess it was our turn.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2017, 01:23:05 am »
Florida Governor Reached Out to Trump After Fort Lauderdale Shooting But Not Obama
Mediaite, Jan 6, 2017, Justin Baragona

In the aftermath of the deadly mass shooting at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport today, Florida Governor Rick Scott spoke to the press to give an update.

Scott stated that he reached out to President-elect Donald Trump and Vice-President-elect Mike Pence, who let him know they would help him with any assistance from the federal government.

However, he also let it be known that he has not spoken with the current President, saying Barack Obama has not reached out to him yet. When pressed by reporters, he stated that he only reached out to Trump and Pence, but not to Obama, and that it was him who initiated the contact with Trump/Pence.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/florida-governor-reached-out-to-trump-after-fort-lauderdale-shooting-but-not-obama/

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2017, 01:23:45 am »
It would appear I'm not the only one who can't wait for Obama to be gone. 

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2017, 01:25:20 am »
"Mr. President, Florida Governor Rick Scott said he called the President-elect but he's not calling you."

88devil

« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 01:26:06 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2017, 01:28:14 am »
Although Obama retains authority until 20 January, he no longer has influence.  Unless the US needs to launch nukes in the next 2 weeks, he simply no longer matters.
James 1:20

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2017, 03:04:02 am »
Daily Mail has this photo; as far as I'm concerned, I can't be sure it is the same fellow. Someone posted the DM earlier.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4095720/Nine-shot-one-dead-shooting-Ft-Lauderdale-Hollywood-Airport.html

Why doesn't our mainstream press have it?

Rather damning if this is him.
It is an ISIS hand sign.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 03:30:32 am by mystery-ak »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2017, 03:10:12 am »

Another deadly one that slipped by our esteemed "intelligence agencies."

In this case the anchorage FBI office.

Proves it is fully justified to question and challenge our really, really effective "intelligence agencies."
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2017, 04:25:36 am »
Daily Mail has this photo; as far as I'm concerned, I can't be sure it is the same fellow. Someone posted the DM earlier.

Why doesn't our mainstream press have it?

Rather damning if this is him.
There's that one finger Muslim thing...(Shahada).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2017, 04:28:09 am »
Repeating: that Canadian Airline is saying they had no record of the suspect on their flights, I heard elsewhere too, that they did not have anyone check in guns on the flight as well.

So, we will see where this all leads to.
So media error/dissimulation is aimed at legitimate gun owners transporting firearms in their checked baggage. Perhaps that will be the new gun control gambit.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2017, 04:34:01 am »
So media error/dissimulation is aimed at legitimate gun owners transporting firearms in their checked baggage. Perhaps that will be the new gun control gambit.

Now, it looks like this Esteban person took a "Delta flight", so what was reported was what the Canadian Airline said.

There's a bit of confusion so far, but that is what I heard and that would make up for any misunderstanding.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2017, 04:36:30 am »
Now, it looks like this Esteban person took a "Delta flight", so what was reported was what the Canadian Airline said.

There's a bit of confusion so far, but that is what I heard and that would make up for any misunderstanding.
Yes, it would. The Canadians have disavowed any knowledge of him...

Is that just a scarf or a clan specific do-rag he has on? Anyone?

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2017, 04:51:37 am »
Yes, it would. The Canadians have disavowed any knowledge of him...

Is that just a scarf or a clan specific do-rag he has on? Anyone?
Apparently, shemaghs have been worn in country over there for some time. The OD and black patterns have been worn for a while by US and other coalition troops as a practical garment (dust filter, wrap against wind chill). Whether that particular pattern has any significance is questionable in this case, but wearing it and giving the shahada sign may indicate the suspect is Muslim.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2017, 01:08:32 pm »
First victims identified in Fort Lauderdale airport shooting
By Joe Tacopino
January 7, 2017 | 3:43am
NY Post
Two of the five victims who died in the mass shooting at a Fort Lauderdale airport Friday were identified by friends and family members.

Olga Woltering, a great-grandmother from Cobb County, Ga., and Terry Andres from Virginia Beach, were killed in the massacre, according to local reports.

Woltering and her husband Ralph were preparing to go on a cruise when the elderly woman was gunned down, according to the Atlanta Journal Constitution.

“She was a wonderful wife, mother, grandmother, great grandmother and friend,” her friend Chip Oudt wrote on Facebook. “She will be missed.”

Andres, 62, was planning to enjoy a vacation with his wife and was killed in the barrage of gunfire, according to the Virginian Pilot.

“This is just heart wrenching,” Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe said about his death. “We’ve got to get to the bottom of the gun violence going on in the country. But obviously, all of our thoughts and prayers are with the family right now.”

A total of five people died and eight were wounded when a crazed veteran opened fire inside the packed terminal at around 1 p.m.
The gun-grabbing politicization has begun.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2017, 01:59:11 pm »
Fort Lauderdale shooter made jihadi gesture, told FBI he was being forced to fight for ISIS
January 7, 2017 | BPR Wire | Print Article   

The man suspected of shooting five people to death at the Fort Lauderdale airport Friday previously told the FBI he was being forced to fight for the Islamic State, according to CBS.

The suspect, Esteban Santiago, reportedly walked into the FBI field office in Anchorage, Alaska in November and told officials he was being forced to fight for the terrorist group. ISIS has not taken credit for the attack.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/01/07/fort-lauderdale-shooter-made-jihadi-gesture-told-fbi-forced-fight-isis-432643
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 02:00:01 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2017, 02:29:08 pm »
Apparently, shemaghs have been worn in country over there for some time. The OD and black patterns have been worn for a while by US and other coalition troops as a practical garment (dust filter, wrap against wind chill). Whether that particular pattern has any significance is questionable in this case, but wearing it and giving the shahada sign may indicate the suspect is Muslim.

A lot of vets who were there wear shemaghs even when they get back, including my son.  It seems to be a sign that they were there and nothing more.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2017, 02:31:58 pm »
First victims identified in Fort Lauderdale airport shooting
By Joe Tacopino
January 7, 2017 | 3:43am
NY PostThe gun-grabbing politicization has begun.

And we should respond in kind!  "This is the kind of thing that happens when law abiding citizens are deprived of their means to defend themselves!"
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2017, 04:24:51 pm »
Florida airport shooting victims included man from NJ, report says

Read More: Florida airport shooting victims included man from NJ, report says | http://nj1015.com/one-of-florida-airport-shooting-victims-is-from-nj/?trackback=tsmclip

FT. LAUDERDALE — The first identified victim from Friday’s mass shooting by a New Jersey native at Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport also has a connection to the Garden State.
Terry Andres, 62, of Virginia Beach, was identified by WAVY-TV in Virginia Beachas one of the five victims killed in the shooting, which also left six other people recovering from gunshot wounds.
Andres was a graduate of Millville High School in South Jersey, according to his Facebook page, and worked at the Norfolk Naval Shipyard. He was also a volunteer firefighter.
Andres was starting a vacation with his wife, Ann, according to the report. She was not injured in the incident. One of his two daughters told WAYV that Andres’ birthday was later this month.
Ralph Rowley, the minister of Andres’ church in Virginia Beach, offered prayers on his Facebook family for Andres’ family.
He had been married for over 30 years, according to his Facebook profile. SNJ Today reported that Andres still has family in the Millville area.
Esteban Santiago, a 26-year-old resident of Alaska who served in the Alaska National Guard and born in New Jersey opened fire in the Delta terminal killing five people and wounding six. Law enforcement previously had counted eight wounded survivors, but corrected the number on Saturday.
“He lost his mind,” Maria Ruiz, a city resident, is quoted by NJ.com as saying in Spanish.
His aunt told NorthJersey.com that her nephew “said he saw things.”
“Like a month ago, it was like he lost his mind,” she’s quoted as saying.

Read More: Florida airport shooting victims included man from NJ, report says | http://nj1015.com/one-of-florida-airport-shooting-victims-is-from-nj/?trackback=tsmclip

In recent years, Santiago — a new dad, family said — had been living in Anchorage, Alaska, his brother, Bryan Santiago, told The Associated Press from Puerto Rico. Bryan Santiago said his brother’s girlfriend had recently called the family to alert them to his treatment.
In November, Esteban told FBI agents in Alaska that the government was controlling his mind and was forcing him to watch Islamic State group videos, a law enforcement official said. The official was not authorized to discuss an ongoing investigation by name and spoke Friday on condition of anonymity.
Esteban Santiago was born in New Jersey but moved to Puerto Rico when he was 2, his brother said. He grew up in the southern coastal town of Penuelas before joining the Guard in 2007.
Contact reporter Dan Alexander at Dan.Alexander@townsquaremedia.com.
More from New Jersey 101.5

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline musiclady

« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2017, 04:32:03 pm »
Another deadly one that slipped by our esteemed "intelligence agencies."

In this case the anchorage FBI office.

Proves it is fully justified to question and challenge our really, really effective "intelligence agencies."

It is my understanding that the Anchorage FBI office processed him as they were supposed to.  They sent him for psychiatric evaluation.

IMO, it is the medical people in Alaska who dropped the ball and didn't alert the authorities that he was potentially dangerous.

He should have been on a terrorist watchlist with no access to guns.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #73 on: January 08, 2017, 02:36:36 pm »
Apparently, it's "fake news" that he went nuts in Iraq. He went jihad.
BREAKING: #FortLauderdale Terrorist #EstebanSantiago Joined MySpace As “Aashiq Hammad”, Recorded Islamic Music
Jan. 7, 2016

Fort Lauderdale Airport terrorist Esteban Santiago registered on MySpace under the name “Aashiq Hammad” and recorded Islamic religious music on the site, 3 years before he ever deployed to Iraq as a U.S. soldier, destroying the lying mainstream media’s narrative that he was just a mentally disturbed veteran and that “Islam had nothing to do with it.”

Here’s how we know all that:

A search of public records database Nexis reveals that Puerto Rican Esteban Santiago has a brother named Bryan Santiago and two e-mails registered to his name:

The second e-mail, “Naota33@hotmail.com”, is how GotNews exclusively visually identified Santiago before every mainstream media outlet and discovered he was posting on an explosives/weapons forum about mass-downloading Islamic terrorist propaganda videos in 2007 yesterday.

Today, we discovered the first e-mail, “Naota017@gmail.com”, in the MySpace database that was leaked earlier this year. This is the raw data we found:

211355052:naota017@gmail.com:aashiqhammad:0x313afa5189c150b7b0f3e6d39e0fa223f88ec42b:

The middle entry “aashiqhammad” can be added to the MySpace URL to discover the profile that was registered to the e-mail address “Naota017@gmail.com”.

Sure enough, Esteban Santiago registered a MySpace account under the name “Aashiq Hammad”  ...
Full story at gotnews.com.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #74 on: January 08, 2017, 02:45:06 pm »
Apparently, it's "fake news" that he went nuts in Iraq. He went jihad.Full story at gotnews.com.

VERY interesting!  Thanks!  888high58888
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien