Author Topic: SICK! CNN reporter Sara Ganim caught LAUGHING while watching Chicago Kidnapping footage on air! WOW!  (Read 876 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
SICK! CNN reporter Sara Ganim caught LAUGHING while watching Chicago Kidnapping footage on air! WOW!
Published on Jan 5, 2017

CNN Reporter Laughing

young man get Kidnapped and tortured in Chicago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vKPfkRZLOo
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mirraflake

I saw this while it happened.  She was not laughing over the video. or the poor guy.

There was a sound issue or someone said something in her earpiece or a technical difficulty and she gave a nervous laugh. 

@mystery-ak
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 05:17:01 pm by mirraflake »

Offline Frank Cannon

She's a 12 year old hack loser.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I saw this while it happened.  She was not laughing over the video. or the poor guy.

There was a sound issue or someone said something in her earpiece or a technical difficulty. You can see the lapse

@mystery-ak

Thanks for the info...I was hoping there was some other reason..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline kidd

There was a sound issue or someone said something in her earpiece or a technical difficulty and she gave a nervous laugh. 

@mystery-ak
This seems to be the most reasonable explanation...Wolf Blitzer had to repeat the question

Offline Applewood

Didn't really see a laugh.  More like a nervous smile.