Author Topic: The Democratic Party builds a war room to battle Trump  (Read 391 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Democratic Party builds a war room to battle Trump
« on: January 05, 2017, 05:52:55 pm »

The Democratic Party builds a war room to battle Trump
By Philip Rucker January 3

The Democratic National Committee is building a “war room” to battle President-elect Donald Trump, pressure the new Republican administration on a variety of policy matters and train a spotlight on Russia's alleged cyberattacks to influence the 2016 election.

The DNC's new communications and research operation, to be staffed by former aides to Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign, will be one of several efforts from across the Democratic firmament to take on Trump, including the office of Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.), the Center for American Progress and American Bridge.

more
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/01/03/the-democratic-party-builds-a-war-room-to-battle-trump/?utm_term=.aabfaab064f9
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: The Democratic Party builds a war room to battle Trump
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 05:55:06 pm »
I hope they have as much success at that as they have in getting their people elected lately!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien