Author Topic: Obama tells Democrats to ‘stay strong’ in protecting his signature health-care law  (Read 507 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Obama tells Democrats to ‘stay strong’ in protecting his signature health-care law
By Juliet Eilperin and Amy Goldstein January 4 at 3:12 PM

President Obama met behind closed doors Wednesday morning with congressional Democrats to map out a strategy to defend the Affordable Care Act and other health-care policies — the day that Republicans began debate on how to get rid of the far-reaching law.

As sharp political fault lines emerged — with Democrats saying they feel no obligation to devise a new health-care law and Republicans vowing to dismantle the existing one through legislation and executive actions — it could take six months or more to determine what sort of system might replace the ACA.

more
https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/obama-to-huddle-with-democrats-on-protecting-his-signature-health-care-law/2017/01/04/34b655e8-d1f9-11e6-945a-76f69a399dd5_story.html?utm_term=.650a96b35aa7
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

Obama tells Democrats to ‘stay strong’ in protecting his signature health-care law

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

I'm sorry, your post is irrelevant without the proper frequency. :tongue2:

Wingnut

I'm sorry, your post is irrelevant without the proper frequency. :tongue2:

Kenneth?