Author Topic: Chuck Schumer Promises to Stop Obama’s Supreme Court Nominees  (Read 658 times)

rangerrebew

Chuck Schumer Promises to Stop Obama’s Supreme Court Nominees
By
S. Noble -
January 4, 2017

“The only way we work with Trump is if he moves completely in our direction and abandons his Republican colleagues.” ~ Chuck Schumer, a jerk
The Party of No

Rachel Maddow interviewed Senator Charles Schumer, Democrat hack from New York, who promised he will do all he can to keep Donald Trump from appointing a Supreme Court Justice.

Maddow said it is a stolen Supreme Court seat. It was Obama’s to fill, she claimed.

Obama filled two seats and he put hard-left Justices in place who will legislate from the bench. The empty seat was at the end of his presidency and was not a stolen seat. There is precedent for this when the seat comes available at the end of a presidency.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/schumer-stop-obamas-supreme-court-nominees/
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 04:16:32 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Chuck Schumer Promises to Stop Obama’s Supreme Court Nominees
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 04:18:16 pm »
The author might want to check his title and content.   
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 04:33:57 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 04:31:58 pm »
Might want to check your title and content.

That's really what it says. 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 04:35:22 pm »
That's really what it says.

I noticed.  I think liberals have become uncorked.

In respect to poster, I've adjusted response.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.