Author Topic: Charles Manson reportedly seriously ill, taken to hospital (HAPPY NEW YEAR)  (Read 1554 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
(FOX NEWS) Charles Manson, the 1960s cult leader who orchestrated a series of high profile murders, was taken to the hospital Tuesday for an undisclosed medical issue, the Los Angeles Times reported.

One of the sources familiar with the situation told the newspaper Manson was seriously ill, but could not provide specific information.

Vicky Waters, Press Secretary for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) told Fox News,  "Federal and state medical privacy laws preclude CDCR from commenting on protected health information for any inmate in our custody."

http://www.fox29.com/news/226908470-story

Offline montanajoe

Well if he is the first "celebrity" to go in 2017, I'd venture to guess the obituary thread will be off to a pretty good start...

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Only half-related:

New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Frank Cannon

What? No "Prayers Up" types to pray for this poor soul?

Offline Applewood

Maybe not.  But even so, I'm not going to wish death on him.  Manson's time and his "reward" will come soon enough. 

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Maybe not.  But even so, I'm not going to wish death on him.  Manson's time and his "reward" will come soon enough.

I'm with you. I hope when his time comes, he is judged properly. Evil personified.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Wingnut

He better stock up a a bunch of Devils lube where he's headed.

Offline Idiot

Of course he should be prayed for.  I wish no one to go to hell.  I'll pray for him.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
He's back in prison.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/charles-manson-back-prison-spending-time-hospital-article-1.2938969

Short stay, I also saw pictures of his son who takes after Manson in appearance.

Offline Applewood

My grandmother often said, "only the good die young."  To which one of her sons once replied, "in that case, Mum, you should live to be a hundred." 

Grandma came fairly close.  She lived to be 90.

I think the same will happen with Manson.  Perhaps he stays around as a reminder of how rotten so many have become.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
2016 - Carrie fischer, Prince, David Bowie dead

Manson alive.

Thanks 2016!

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Of course he should be prayed for.  I wish no one to go to hell.  I'll pray for him.

You are a better person than me and you are absolutely right. Everyone no matter who they are should get a chance for redemption before they go.,

I apologize. @mrpotatohead
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mountaineer

Yeah,  I hope he realizes before it's too late that he needs to repent and ask for forgiveness.
What a waste. He lived in my area as a child; his mother was a whore who spent time in jail in these parts.  After being incarcerated for the Tate murders,  he wrote the warden of the WV penitentiary in Moundsville,  asking for transfer. The warden said no.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Applewood

I'm going to guess, from the Daily News article, that the hospital's refusal to perform surgery means that Manson is terminal, and he was sent back to prison to die.  So if he's going to repent, he had better do it now.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I believe the hospital sent him back because at age 82 (is that correct?) he was too frail for surgery.

But I just read within the past few hours that the hospital has changed its decision and that he will now get the surgery.

With a bit of luck, he'll "die on the table"...