Author Topic: Frank Luntz: Obama on a ‘FU Tour,’ Trying to ‘Settle Scores’ With Republicans  (Read 470 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Breitbart TV2 Jan 2017422

Over the weekend, pollster Frank Luntz blasted President Barack Obama during a Fox News appearance, accusing the president of “trying to settle scores before he leaves.”

Luntz compared Obama’s final days as president to President-elect Donald Trump’s “thank you” tour, calling it a “FU tour.”

“If Trump did this great tour of the country, they called it a victory tour or thank you tour, Obama seems to be doing a… uh… trying to figure out the right language so I don’t get fined by the FCC, a FU tour. I guess that’s the best way to put it,” Luntz said.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/01/02/frank-luntz-obama-on-a-fu-tour-trying-to-settle-scores-with-republicans/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

geronl

Ironically, also the first thing Trump will do

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
by Breitbart TV2 Jan 2017422

Over the weekend, pollster Frank Luntz blasted President Barack Obama during a Fox News appearance, accusing the president of “trying to settle scores before he leaves.”

Luntz compared Obama’s final days as president to President-elect Donald Trump’s “thank you” tour, calling it a “FU tour.”

“If Trump did this great tour of the country, they called it a victory tour or thank you tour, Obama seems to be doing a… uh… trying to figure out the right language so I don’t get fined by the FCC, a FU tour. I guess that’s the best way to put it,” Luntz said.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/01/02/frank-luntz-obama-on-a-fu-tour-trying-to-settle-scores-with-republicans/

I think people have been bored with Obama for at least 4 years.  It's too late for him to generate any interest.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.